Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar water Pump - Video of our recent installation

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

We just completed a 2hp solar water pump solution for one of our clients.

Details:

Customer already had a 2Hp three phase submersible pump running on Grid Power.

We have added 2000 watts of solar panels & our 2Hp controller to the pump converting it into a solar pump.

[video=youtube_share;MfGXaaJPOaE]http://youtu.be/MfGXaaJPOaE[/video]

Please share your views.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems
Greencurrent.in | Solar Thermal and Solar Power Solutions

rkanand

THANKS FOR UR BLOG WITH VIDEO.
PLS TELL US WHETHER IT IS A BORE WELL AND THE WATER IS BEING PUMPED FROM IT AND AT WHAT HEIGHT.(DEPTH)
WHAT IS THE SPEED OF WATER PER HOUR IT IS DISPERSING.
FROM WHAT TIME IT STARTS WORKING AND TO WHAT TIME WE CAN WORK IT OUT PER DAY.

PLS LET ME KNOW THE COST OF THE WHOLE PROJECT. AS I AM INTERESTED IN THIS FOR MY FARM HOUSE.

R.K.ANAND. 9920034885. rkanantha@yahoo.com

THANKS FOR UR BLOG WITH VIDEO.
PLS TELL US WHETHER IT IS A BORE WELL AND THE WATER IS BEING PUMPED FROM IT AND AT WHAT HEIGHT.(DEPTH)
WHAT IS THE SPEED OF WATER PER HOUR IT IS DISPERSING.
FROM WHAT TIME IT STARTS WORKING AND TO WHAT TIME WE CAN WORK IT OUT PER DAY.

PLS LET ME KNOW THE COST OF THE WHOLE PROJECT. AS I AM INTERESTED IN THIS FOR MY FARM HOUSE.

R.K.ANAND. 9920034885. rkanantha@yahoo.com

Hello Mr.Anand,

Its is a 2Hp borewell submersible pump. The pump was already running on EB and was erected at 200ft already. We just converted it to run on solar, where

The pump delivery @ full rpm when sunlight is powerful and rpm comes down when sunlight decreases (Frequency Decreases). This setup starts around 7 to 7.30AM when sun comes out and runs till 5.45 to 6PM when sun sets.

We shall surely get back to you for your requirement.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO

Last edited:

sanatana

Please provide details of borewell like depth in feet, water available in borewell, discharge in litres per hour concerning your 2hp solar power installation video. I am asking all these details to estimate solar pump HP for my bore well.

Thank You

Please provide details of borewell like depth in feet, water available in borewell, discharge in litres per hour concerning your 2hp solar power installation video. I am asking all these details to estimate solar pump HP for my bore well.

Thank You
Dear Santana,

Thank you for the enquiry.

Please note that you cannot ascertain the pump requirement by comparing another pump installations. Even though keeping pump constant we have lot of other variables which will vary site to site.

Its an experts and a professional's job to size solar water pumping solution which is left well to the safe hands.

In your case if you can share your borewell details, I shall be glad to advice you suitably.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO

asantosh

Hi,

I am Santosh. I saw the video. I have a query. I have a bore well of 200 ft depth & has installed 1.5 HP pump on it. I use it three hours a day. Total head is 250 ft(max.) What could be the cost for solar installation

Hi,

I am Santosh. I saw the video. I have a query. I have a bore well of 200 ft depth & has installed 1.5 HP pump on it. I use it three hours a day. Total head is 250 ft(max.) What could be the cost for solar installation
Dear Mr.Santhosh,

Please let us know the below information, for us to send you a competeive quote;

A)Is your motor single phase or 3 phase?
B)Site Location
C)Application - Drip or flood irrigation?
D)Your contact details - Email or mobile? Alternatively you can reach me at saravana.kumar@greencurrent.in or 9566600477 for a brief discussion.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar