Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I have Dairy farm Project report

Register

Click Here!

ahathyan

pls contatct me on 9246736846 otherwise send me ur number.i want to start a new dairyfarm with bank loan.pls helpme in this...

gaddam gopi

Request for dairy farm projecct report

Dear sir,

I am intresting to maintain the dairy farm for buffallos.Can I get the project report from your end request you to provide the guidelines or project report from your end(scan copies/soft copies)

Thanking you boss.

REGARDS,
G.GOPI.

I have dairy farm project with me for 50 cows (Nabard guidelines followed). Our selves started a dairy farm with 50 cows with the bank loan.

Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...

org_in

STEVIA CULTIVATION BANK Payable PROJECT BY Organic Innovation Assam through Google 09854093470 ( we offer buyback with free training)
To

The Bank Manager

Sir,

I / We here by apply for financial assistance for cultivation of STEVIA CULTIVATION _________________________________.
We hereby declare that the information given herein and the statement enclosed are to the best of our knowledge and belief, true and correct in all particulars and in the event of any of the statement being found to be untrue, the facilities granted on the basis of our assertion would be liable to be repaid forthwith interest and other costs accrued thereof to the lender.

Yours faithfully
Application for financial assistance for Stevia cultivation

Project Report – An outline

PART – I

1. Introduction(PURPOSE)

2. Promoters: Promoters and their background, about their professional qualifications, experience

3. Overview of the entire project.

4. Existing Status of the Unit: What is the existing activity, product line, area of market, etc.

5. Manpower

6. Infrastructure facilities: About the Equipment, Plant & Machinery, premises.

7. Clientele: About the clientele, present and prospective clients – Countries to which exports are planned – Market potential, market arrangements, plans for promoting exports, etc.

8. Financial/Technical

STEVIA CULTIVATION

I. PURPOSE

Stevia is an incredibly sweet herb, obtained by a natural selective breeding process of the sweetest Stevia parent plants. The sweetener, stevioside, extracted from the plants, is 300 times sweeter than sugar. The fresh leaves have nice liquorices taste.... The dried leaves of Stevia are about 40 times sweeter than sugar.

Medicinal plants (STEVIA) cultivated extensively and also in great demand in the local as well as foreign market. It is more beneficial, about four to five times, than traditional farming. Central as well as State Govt. provides all the technical support and Subsidiaries for its cultivation. __________________________________has an extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the objectives. Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements. For meeting the cultivation needs and other short term requirements including those of subsidiary / allied activities and consumption needs,. Requirement of expert services and advice on cropping practices, technology dissemination, crop protection from pests and diseases, market trends and prices of various crops in the market. For purchase of tractors, power tillers, trailers, combine harvester, grain threHers, sprayers, dusters, ploughs, drills, mechanical weeders or any other modern agricultural machinery. Digging/ deepening of wells, construction of tanks, ponds, drilling of bore wells, soil and water conservation waterHed development bundling land reclamation, leveling of land, terracing, conversion of dry land into wet, irrigable lands, fencing, construction of farm houses and other allied activities. Later on to keep the produce in an approved go down or warehouse enabling to sell the produce for a better price of a later date

For details Please visit Organic Innovation Assam through Google 09854093470
Organic Innovation

soumyojyoti

Hello Sir,

Can you please share the project report for the diary farm?
I am also planning a 30-40 cow farm.

Thanks,
Soumyojyoti