I, P. Bhaskar babu, an Agriculture Graduate with wide field experience with some Agro-based Companies and having good relation with all catogeries of Farming Community in Andhra Pradesh state, during my service.
I am very much interested to join with you to get involve and train up with your new concept activities and hope to promote the same with your guidelines in andhra state.
Please find i here with submitted ny RESUME for your kind Consideration. Thanking you sir.
P. BHASKAR BABU
Always interested to take up Projects related to Rural Areas
Promotion and for the Welfare of the Farming Community mainly towards Organic Farming and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Ventures. Also interested to take up new projects.
Innovative Mind, Loyal, Dedicated Nature, always adopted a habit of
Advance Programme Plan entire my Career to achieve the Target goals on timely basis.
Implementing various Extensional Programmes like, Intensive Farmers Contact Programmes.
Farmers Village Level Meetings, Group Discussions,
Conducting Demonstrations, Field Visits and Exhibitions,
A.V.Van Programmes to provide Wide Publicity to Company Products,
Maintaining good relation with all Categories of the Farmers etc...........
ACADEMIC AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
B.Sc (Agriculture) Degree
HINDI PRAVEENA Degree
Type Writing 'LOWER GRADE' in ENGLISH.
Diploma in" Pest Control, Fumigation and Prophylactic Treatment “by Central Food Technological Institute, MYSORE.
Diploma in "Oil Palm Plantation Management" by Institute of Plantation & Horticulture Management, (A Unit of A.V.T.Plantation & Horticulture Consultants Pvt. Ltd., BANGALORE.).
Certificate in "Oil Palm Production Management" by NRCOP,(National Research Centre for Oil-Palm) PEDAVEGI, A.P.
Certificate in "Medicinal and Aromatic Plants", Institute, HYDERABAD.
Certificate Training Programme on “Entrepreneurship Development through Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Technologies” Conducted by Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, HYDERABAD.
In D1 Mohan Bio Oils Limited, Participated in International Horticulture Trade Fair from 25th to 28th January 2005, conducted by Department of Horticulture, Govt. of A.P. Hon’ble Chief Minister and Agriculture Minister visited our company Jatropha Promotion Stall.
S.No: - Employer -Position Occupied- From-To -Places worked
1. M/s. Rural Services & Consultancy Ltd., (Division of SPIC Ltd.,) Field Representative July 1985- Dec to 1989 Nellroe - Khammam - Telangana Dist. Areas.
2. M/s Empee Sugars & Chemicals Ltd., Agricultural Officer May 1990- June 1995 All the mandals of Gudur, Nellore dist
3. M/s. S&S Industries & Enterprises LTd., Kavali, Nellore Dist (Oil palm) Agricultural Extension Officer July 1996-Nov.2001 All the Mandals of Kavali Div., Nelloore Dist, A.P.
4. M/s Samaikya Agri-tech Pvt., Ltd., Agricultural Technical Officer Dec.2001 - Aug.2004 Telangana Areas
5. M/s. Sagar Sugars & Allied Products ltd, Chennai (D1 MOHAN BIO OILS Ltd.) Project Officer (Jatropha Promotion) Since Oct 2004 to March 2008 at H.Q. Kurnool, covering Kadapa, Ongole, Ananthapur & Nellore. Districts.
6. From 10-April 2008 to 3rd September 2010 worked as Senior Plantation Officer in MAC Oil Palm Division promoting Oil Palm plantations at Krishna District-Head Quarter at Hanuman Junction. Present the Unit taken over by RUCHI SOYA INDUSTRIES LTD., H.O: MUMBAI.
7. Attended for "Agriclinics and Agribussiness" Two months (from 10th November 2010 to 9th January 2011), Training Programme at PRIDS, Nodal Agency, Hyderabad.
• Stood first position in the Region in promoting Company Product SPIC CYTOZYME by adopting various sales promotional programmes.
• In EMPEE SUGARS developed majority CANE AREA in the Factory Zone and supplied the entire Cane to factory by maintaining good relation with the farmers.
• In OIL-PALM sector as a new Crop introduced to farmers and achieved the Oil-Palm Plantation Target Area and co-ordinated with the Govt. Horticulture Departmental Officials for better implementation of Govt. Subsidies like Fertilizers and Drip System to the farmers properly.
• Promoted JATROPHA CONTRACT FARMING Programme by arranging buy back Agreement, Crop Loan Assistance and Crop Insurance to the Farmers.