Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan for Agricultural Land

Register

Click Here!

skundan

Dear All

I want to purchase agricultural land, and how can I get agricultural loan from nationalized bank / nabaard. Please help me. Please provide me the details of personals who can help me to resolve this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

skundan

For Agricultural Loan

Mr. Swamy thanks for your reply, but I want to purchase land for agricultural purpose.
Please guide me I am totally unknown for agricultural related loans. I am in Delhi NCR.

My email id:

Last edited by a moderator:

pummy1

Greetings

Gentleman there is no provision with the banks to provide loan to purchase the agro land for any purpose. However, if you have land (your own land), Project Report on project you wish to undertake, sufficient knowledge of that field (project in question) and 25% to 10 % cost of project, then with delligent discussion with bankers and NABARD, a so calleed loan can be procured. But practically speaking, unless you have your own money, bankers,institues and Nabard all are eyes-wash exrcise and wastage of time.

So guide yourself.

Wish you success and happy life ahead. Pummy

Mr. Swamy thanks for your reply, but I want to purchase land for agricultural purpose.
Please guide me I am totally unknown for agricultural related loans. I am in Delhi NCR.

My email id:

nisiei

Bank loan for agri lan purchase

Please follow what Pummy1 and Mr.Swamy said in earlier replies. Dont believe the advertisement of the banks. They will waste your time making you run from pillar to post and finally say that you are not eligible. So if you are still interested then go for a Personal loan from any of the private banks, then out of it buy land then go for dairy or goat or what ever farming work you want to do. It is a high risk proposal as the rate of interest on personal loans are very high, the farming returns are highly volatile there are too many factors which are beyond your control so if you have a steady job and getting paid monthly then pay your personal loan out of it and invest in farming operations for the sheer joy of it.
Thank you
nisie

mpc1808

Training on goat rearing

Sir,
I want to attend 3 days traning programme on goat rearing scheduled from 18.05.2012 to 20.05.2012. Kindly advise me regarding procedure for the same.
Thanks and regard,
MPCHHAPOLA