Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

solar pumpsets

Register

Click Here!

rajandiver

solar pumpset

speak to Bhagath, from a company called solar apps, contact please
refer my name Rajan.

They make solar pumpsets

Last edited by a moderator:

rootsnfroots

Solar water pumps

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system.
The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor
irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* No fuel cost-uses abundantly available free sun light
* No conventional grid electricity required
* Long operating life
* Highly reliable and durable- free performance
* Easy to operate and maintain
* Eco-friendly
* Saving of conventional diesel fuel

contact for SOLAR WATER PUMPS

nitinram

Hi could I have the quote and the detailed specifications of the Solar Water Pumps. What is the maximum depth from which water can be pumped out? Do you have borewell pumt sets which operate on solar power also? I am setting up a polyhouse for the cultivation of flowers at Hyderabad and would be interested if the specifications of the pumps match the specs needed by the supplier of my drip system also.

Regards and awaiting your early reply in this regard at my e-mail id:

vraghuramv

Hi,

I need the following information on this subject.

1. HP of motor can run on this solar power. Is it 5 HP / 7.50 HP ?

2. Facilities required.

3. Cost for One unit.

Please mail me.

vraghuramv

Solar Water Pumps

We have in stores for our clients Solar Water Pumps that are the stand alone systems. These runs on power generated using solar PV (photovoltaic) system.
The generated power is used for operating DC surface centrifugal mono-block pump set for lifting water from bore / open well or water reservoir for minor
irrigation and drinking water purpose. Moreover, it is highly recommended to install the systems in a shadow-free area. These systems are widely appreciated for the following features:

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

karunreddy

Solar Water pumps

What would be the cost of installation for 7HP submerssible motor. How many hours of running would it take to break even.

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

contact for SOLAR WATER PUMPS[/QUOTE]

rcdixit

solar pump sets

Mr karunreddy
Pl contact me on my private mail & let me know the cost of 7 hp solar pump set.Sorry to say that you like others do not want to let the information be shared openly by all!!!
rc dixit

aadhi

Solar Pumps/ Motars

Mr karunreddy
Pl contact me on my private mail & let me know the cost of 7 hp solar pump set.Sorry to say that you like others do not want to let the information be shared openly by all!!!
rc dixit

I have 10 Acer of Land , I grow Moringa & some fodder crop for my cattles, What would the required HP for lifting water from my bore well , Water is between 80 to 120 feet down. what would be the requirment, what is per watt cost of the pump and installtion.

aadhi
chennai

sadiq215

Solar pumps

Solar Water Pumps

* Long operating life
* Eco-friendly

Pls quote your prices and specifications for the info of all farmers. Pls contact me by private message.

tmravichandran

Solar pump sets 7 hp

Dear,
I have Agricultural Land about 10 Acres near Coimbatore. I am interested to install a SOLAR SUBMERSIBLE PUMP SET with 7 HP or 5 HP. For which I am planning to make a Borewell about 700 Ft. depth. I would like to know whether it is suitable. If so What will be the cost of that.

Pleas inform me immeditely.

T.M. RAVICHANDRAN