I am from Gujarat and wish to purchase a small Farming land of 3 acres for farming purpose.
As I am not a farmer, I understand that I cant buy agri land for my purpose. But I can buy agri land on either on my company's name or by getting permission from district collector.
I have following doubts and I hope if someone can help me to find the answers -
1) If I buy the agri land on my company's name, can i do farming activity? what if the agri land is bought by co-operative society?
2) If I present my purpose to collector, can i expect to get permission from him to buy agri land or i need experience of farming?
3) If I am granted permission from collector to buy agri land, will I become a farmer (can i get certificate) after doing farming activity for 4-5 years. Is there any provision for such cases in agri land related law?
4) Can I do partnership with some existing farmer? and later on can i become owner of agri land?
5) If no, what are other ways and means for me to do farming activity and to buy agri land. I have heard about "Khede teni jamin" rule where the person who plaughs the land will become the owner of land. what is it?
I hope to get some solution to my concern from the portal which is blessed by experts.
Thanks and regards