Thread: How to Obtain a Farmer Certificate/Agri. land-Gujarat

Default How to Obtain a Farmer Certificate/Agri. land-Gujarat

Hello Friends

I am in Gujarat, I want to start green house project or investment, I was told that I have to obtain farmer certificate. How can I get it if I don't have any land on my name. How much investment for 1 acre and how much return. for flower green house.
    I am planing to buy few acres land with friends in Gujarat near Ankleshwar please guide me and agriculture land owner please contact me & guide me for

-Farmer certificate
    -Investment /acre for flower green house
    -rate of return per acre
    -risk .....and what are those..

Thank you

Please contact..
    Last edited by kumar2527; December 27th, 2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi

Which crop do you want to cultivate?? For the general details please contact the nearest KVK

REgards
    Ashwini
    --
    I am a technical moderator on this discussion forum. Please provide a feedback on my response either on this thread or via email to my supervisor at feedback@agricultureinformation.com

Default Get farmer certificate from us

Get farmer certificate from us
    please contact
    Last edited by moderator A; December 26th, 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Hi this is Rubin .. I want to legally get an agriculture land in Maharashtra. Please contact me 9699733777

hi,give you contact details, i want to get farmer certificate in gujarat.thank you.