Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cow dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

Hello
I am a new member here and want to know business of cow/cattle farming business which is more profitable what are the investment I am based in Mumbai
so here lot of demand of good quality milk is sold @ Rs. 35 per litre and demand is too high compare to supply.
want to know few things

1}Investment breakup how much to invest where what are the minimum requirements?

2} cow farming is better or cattle farming in terms of profitability ?

Ashwini

Hii

Cattle includes both cows, buffaloes. You can initially go in for dairy farming with 4-5 cows maybe the exotic breeds which yield higher. For the details on investment please contact teh nearest KVK or dairy department

Regards
Ashwini

herbinder

dairy in mumbai

Please chat with me with your queries on phone I will give you details from A to Z.
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

ampady

Hello
I am a new member here and want to know business of cow/cattle farming business which is more profitable what are the investment I am based in Mumbai
so here lot of demand of good quality milk is sold @ Rs. 35 per litre and demand is too high compare to supply.
want to know few things

1}Investment breakup how much to invest where what are the minimum requirements?

2} cow farming is better or cattle farming in terms of profitability ?
Dairy Farming is profitable if properly managed. The investment cost is highly variable depending on the type of housing, type of animals purchased and land price. If you are serious you can contact me.
Rgds
Dr Unnithan