Notices

Thread: How to start emu farm in haryana

1. #1 How to start emu farm in haryana 

We have setup the first emu farm in the state of haryana, and we are looking forward to help the farmers, villagers and other interested individuals to start this profitable business. Complete knowledge to grow emu birds, hatching procedure and how to market the emu products.

Haryana emu farms,
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; November 9th, 2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

2. #2 want to know emu farming 

What is this emu farming ?

Quote Originally Posted by gagandeepsingh View Post
    We have setup the first emu farm in the state of haryana, and we are looking forward to help the farmers, villagers and other interested individuals to start this profitable business. Complete knowledge to grow emu birds, hatching procedure and how to market the emu products.

Haryana emu farms,
    Please contact...

3. #3 emu farming 
    Dear sir,
    emufarming.org/ pls visit the above link and have the details for subsidy and all NABARD is providing subsidy pls visit nearest nationalized bank.

regards

Kirti Naik

4. #4 Regarding Emu Farming 

This side Bhupinder Singh Walia from Ludhiana (Punjab), running a consultancy business here in Punjab
    I like your offer very much....................
    I wanna tell you that if you join hand with me ,,, we can start the emu farming consultancy here in North India as it is the new concept and business:::

If you are interested contact me

Bhupinder
    Last edited by moderator A; November 11th, 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

hello sir, if you are int. we can join with you, contact us
    Last edited by moderator A; November 12th, 2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

6. #6 information need 

sir
    plz. send me all information(investment ,marketing,required climate etc.)
    thanks
    s.m.rashid
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; November 25th, 2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

i want a Complete knowledge to grow emu birds, hatching procedure and how to market the emu products.call me
    Last edited by moderator A; June 29th, 2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade