Notices

Thread: To start a small milk farm

1. #1 To start a small milk farm 

Sir
    I want to start a small milk farm at Salem District in tamilnadu . I have a 1 acre Land . I have to start the farm with 10 Cows. For bank loan what i have to do? I need the total details of the Farms and cost etc

M.Prabu
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; September 18th, 2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

2. #2 milk production 
    Dear sir,
    U need to cantact yr nationalized bank for details they will tell about this subsidy also available visit nerest veternary department.

rEgards

Kirti naik

3. #3 Download free, bankable dairy farm project report 
    Business Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prabuvadugai View Post
    Sir
    I want to start a small milk farm at Salem District in tamilnadu . I have a 1 acre Land . I have to start the farm with 10 Cows. For bank loan what i have to do? I need the total details of the Farms and cost etc
    Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
    2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
    3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
    4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
    5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
    6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
    7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
    8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
    9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
    10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
    Dr. Vivek Patil
    Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

4. #4 dairy farming 

Blog Entries
    Dear sir,

We are in the business of selling imported milking machines. you can contact any nationalised bank with a good project report to avail loans. for more details you may visit
    regards

murali
    sri vinayaka agencies

Quote Originally Posted by prabuvadugai View Post
    Sir

M.Prabu
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; September 24th, 2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

5. #5 dairy farming 

Blog Entries
    dear mr.Prabhu,

please contact your nearest veterinary hospital.the veterinaraian there can help you prepare project report.plan for vermi composting or organic manure production too. my friend is there in ammapettai who can guide you in vermi composting.call me, if need be.regards,murali

Quote Originally Posted by mktvm View Post
    Dear sir,

We are in the business of selling imported milking machines. you can contact any nationalised bank with a good project report to avail loans. for more details you may visit

regards

murali
    sri vinayaka agencies
    Last edited by moderator A; September 24th, 2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

6. #6 contact details, please. 

Dear sir,

we are from bangalore. we need your contact details to communicate to you in various aspects. kindly send the details

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_vivekpatil View Post
    Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
    2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
    3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
    4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
    5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
    6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
    7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
    8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
    9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
    10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
    Dr. Vivek Patil
    Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.
    Last edited by moderator A; September 28th, 2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.