Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

To start a small milk farm

Register

Click Here!

prabuvadugai

Sir
I want to start a small milk farm at Salem District in tamilnadu . I have a 1 acre Land . I have to start the farm with 10 Cows. For bank loan what i have to do? I need the total details of the Farms and cost etc

M.Prabu
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

milk production

Dear sir,
U need to cantact yr nationalized bank for details they will tell about this subsidy also available visit nerest veternary department.

rEgards

Kirti naik

dr_vivekpatil

Download free, bankable dairy farm project report

Sir
I want to start a small milk farm at Salem District in tamilnadu . I have a 1 acre Land . I have to start the farm with 10 Cows. For bank loan what i have to do? I need the total details of the Farms and cost etc
Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

maruthidairy

contact details, please.

Dear sir,

we are from bangalore. we need your contact details to communicate to you in various aspects. kindly send the details

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Last edited by a moderator: