Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Guidance to start the Flowers Export Business

Register

Click Here!

arunkarthick

Hi All,

We are a small team of entrepreneurs who like to come up in our society. We like to do flower export business . We are located in Koyambedu, Chennai which houses one of Asia's largest perishable goods market complex called the "Koyambedu Wholesale Market".

I know that we have lot of experienced people in this forum. So I need guidance from them to start it in the correct way.

Can you guys guide us?

Thanks,
Arunkumar B.

royal_aromatix

Export Consultancy Service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Aromatix services is a leading consultancy firm having expertise in production, development and export of fresh cut flowers. We promote world class flower production in India and help it export to the foreign market. Royal Aromatix is a well known name when it comes to the export of fresh cut flowers. Alongside we also provide technical and management services to the floriculture firms.

Prime jobs done by Royal aromatix services are:

. Modifying the produce as per international standards.
· Market Study and profit calculation.
· Export services of fresh cut flowers from getting contracts to
shipment orders.
· Negotiations with buyers.
· Revenues collection.
· Maintaining relations with the current buyers and exploring new markets for the benefit of the suppliers.

If you need consultancy regarding export of your produce, obtaining the necessary shipment certificates as well as other export related services like finding overseas buyers, Royal Aromatix Services has all the solutions.

We can help you, with trainig and Informations to set up export of cut flowers.

Contact us....

Last edited by a moderator:

sadiquegee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Aromatix services is a leading consultancy firm having expertise in production, development and export of fresh cut flowers. We promote world class flower production in India and help it export to the foreign market. Royal Aromatix is a well known name when it comes to the export of fresh cut flowers. Alongside we also provide technical and management services to the floriculture firms.

Prime jobs done by Royal aromatix services are:

. Modifying the produce as per international standards.
· Market Study and profit calculation.
· Export services of fresh cut flowers from getting contracts to
shipment orders.
· Negotiations with buyers.
· Revenues collection.
· Maintaining relations with the current buyers and exploring new markets for the benefit of the suppliers.

If you need consultancy regarding export of your produce, obtaining the necessary shipment certificates as well as other export related services like finding overseas buyers, Royal Aromatix Services has all the solutions.

We can help you, with trainig and Informations to set up export of cut flowers.

Contact us....
Hi,

Need your help in Flouriculture near Moradabad(NH-24), Uttar Pradesh

Please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

6muthurajan

fresh flowers

sir,
this is muthurajan from dindigul i am ready to supply fresh flowers to you .feel free to call me for your requirement .my mobile no 9994864974

Hi All,

We are a small team of entrepreneurs who like to come up in our society. We like to do flower export business . We are located in Koyambedu, Chennai which houses one of Asia's largest perishable goods market complex called the "Koyambedu Wholesale Market".

I know that we have lot of experienced people in this forum. So I need guidance from them to start it in the correct way.

Can you guys guide us?

Thanks,
Arunkumar B.

looking For Exporting The Flower

Dear sir,

we are looking for Dry Roses Leaf to Export we have near about 100 acre land in india Near New Delhi. we can Export up to 100 kg leaf per day.
kindly reply if you are interested in our business proposal.

Regards

Rakesh Sharma
+919873509506
The Fragrance World

mdille_18

Glad to know about your flowers export business and sure that you will succeed in this. I am searching for reputed Florist Delivery providers for my wedding as want to decorate the entire venue in a grand fashion. Hope to find best one.

maheshsubramani

Need guidence to start the flowers export business

Hi ,

I Would like to start a Export business for Cut Flower & Vegetable Or Coconut. Please advise how can i start & How can i Approach buyer for to get a business.

Also i want fower supplier contact details for Rose & Jasmine with Catalog & Price details.

Kindly send your details for me it will help me for my next step.

Thank you

Mahesh Kumar.S
9488156385, 998196680