AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Coconut plantation

Default Coconut plantation

Hi,

i am from dindigul i am intrested in setting up coconut farm in about 10 acres land. i need information like where can we get plant, what plant would be suitable for that area, who to start the start the process of seting up the farm.

i wellcome people who can take up the project as a turnkey and give. i am Ashokan
    Last edited by Ritika; March 23rd, 2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Re coconut plantation

Quote Originally Posted by tkalaiva View Post
    Hi,

i am from dindigul i am intrested in setting up coconut farm in about 10 acres land. i need information like where can we get plant, what plant would be suitable for that area, who to start the start the process of seting up the farm.

i wellcome people who can take up the project as a turnkey and give. i am Ashokan
    dear mr ashokan

i am a horticulturist and i am willing to take up your coconut plantation work under turnkey basis

you contact me in gmail

i am native of dindigal only

thank you
    Last edited by Ritika; March 24th, 2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Quote Originally Posted by jayanivas123 View Post
    dear mr ashokan

i am a horticulturist and i am willing to take up your coconut plantation work under turnkey basis

you contact me in gmail

i am native of dindigal only

thank you
    you can contact
    Last edited by Ritika; March 24th, 2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

coconut seedlings available which are eligible for subsidy from coconut development board.The seedlings are certified by the board
    regards
    deepak chandra