AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goat/Sheep Farm

Default Goat/Sheep Farm

Hi I Would Like To Set Up A Goat Or Sheep Farm On Commercial Basis At Least 100 To Start With. Please Provide Me With Available Links And Information.

Thanks,
    Naveen

hello Naveen,

The Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute (CSWRI), Avikanagar (Rajasthan); the Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG), Makhdoom (Uttar Pradesh) practically deal with sheeps and goats and may be of good help to u.

Regards
    Ashwini

Dear naveen
    i also want to setup a sheep farm at himachal. plz help me for this couse. i shall be thankful to u if u can share ur experience with me.
    thanx
    Last edited by Ritika; November 10th, 2007 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Only paid Verified Members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified Member.

Default Re: Goat/Sheep Farm

Hi naveen i am siva... i am very much interested like you to start a goat and sheep farm like you.. please share some info with me. i will update any info if i get any...

Thanks and regards
    siva.

Default Goat farm

Kindly share information on how to set-up Goat farm. I am very keen to start the same.

Hi !
    where you want to set up goat farm .

Thanks

Asif
    Last edited by Ritika; November 10th, 2007 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Only paid Verified Members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified Member.

Default Goat Farming

Dear Sir

Capital Investment of purchase of Goats is very low. For a price of 1 cross-bred Cow, one can purchase 10 quality goats.

Goats & their kids can be sold and encashed anytime. They are like bearer blank cheques.

Goat has shorter period of pregnancy. (Short Gestation Period )

They are resistant to diseases. Since they are stall fed, the expenditure on Medication/ treatment is marginal.

Their population in the country is continuously increasing, though 60% of the goats are slaughtered every year.

Products available from Goats are MUTTON / MILK / MANURE / SKIN & LUSTROUS FINE HAIR.

Cognizable foreign exchange is available from export of live Goats/carcasses/goat meat/skin. The farmer is bringing additional fallow lands under cultivation. Cities & Villages are also expanding fast & because of this the grazing land is decreasing day by day.Therefore a necessity has arisen to continue to maintain the goats by way of Stall Fed System.

Total life of Goats = 15 years...Productive -- 7 years. Pregnancy Period {Total = 150 days } +/- 2 days.

Manure available from 1 adult goat in 24 hours - 1 kg...

Mortality in percentage overall is 3% {with proper management} The vaccination & deworming schedule to be followed strictly.

For more details you may contact
    ddress: Barkur Kuradi Road, Gudde Angadi, Nadur Village, Udipi District - 576223, Karnataka [South]
    Mr. Stephen Kairanna:
    Mr. Sydney Kairanna:

Kirti

am basheer, i have about 20 sheep en diffrent veraity to sel in resonable price please contact me 9847722874

am basheer settild in alleppey , kerala, i have a small goat farm and i would like to sel different veraity or goats , if u r interested pelase contact immediatly 984772287

Default sales for goat

iam basheer, i have a goat farm, and now available different veraity of sheep sucha as malabari, jemunapuri, and jerkana , so please contact immediatly
    Last edited by Ritika; December 10th, 2007 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Only paid Verified Members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified Member.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast