Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

16 Acs Farm land with water for sale 75 Kms from B'lore

Register

Click Here!

farmware

We have 16 Acs Farm land leveled light red soil and cultivated Banana under drip irrigation. The plot is extended on either side of good tar road which is a value addition. This is going for less than the prevailing price and the price would be appreciated to greater heights soon. All surrounding farms are all large farms. Expected price is Just Rs 8 Lakhs per Ac. Serious buyers are welcome to negotiate. Interested one can contact on 098440 39890 or by Mail. 'mpsfarmware@yahoo.com'

Location: Yidagur Village Gowribidanur Tq Chickabalapura Dist. Approx 9 Kms from Town with good Tar road and Buses & Trucks ply on this road. Very near to Vidhurashwatha a Historical Pilgrimage on the High way (3 Kms)

Soil: Light red loamy, Ideal for Horti / Agr crops / Live stock.

farmware

Hi Mr. Abdul Malik
Well so far I have no plans to sell in bits. How ever this 16.5 Acres is split in to two parts as this plot is on both side of the road. I mean road goes in between. The west facing is approx 6 Acs and the East facing is about 12 Acs. But we have not measured it. The six ac plot has Tar road on West side and Village mud road on East side. As you have seen enquirers are pouring and a serious buyer would get which ever is decided. The titles are clear. If you are a lucky buyer you need to act faster. For visit or for further information you may contact me on my mobile

Last edited by a moderator: