AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: have arrange land around tamil nadu

Default have arrange land around tamil nadu

Am real estate mediator . we have to arrange agri land , Commercial Complex, Coffee Estate , Residential Land , Commercial Land also . We have to Deal Salem , yercaud , namakkal ,Coimbatore and chennai also . We have to arrange genuinely .

Default Land - reg

Quote Originally Posted by selva123 View Post
    Am real estate mediator . we have to arrange agri land , Commercial Complex, Coffee Estate , Residential Land , Commercial Land also . We have to Deal Salem , yercaud , namakkal ,Coimbatore and chennai also . We have to arrange genuinely .
    Need land anywhere at Namakkal district with Rs.2 lakh budget. If available contact me to
    Last edited by moderator A; April 5th, 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Sir, I need land in perungalathur, gooduvancheri area near chennai. Contact immediatly
    Last edited by moderator A; April 6th, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Default 10 to 15 Acr

HI,

I am interested in buying 10 to 15 Acrs near Dindigul or Udumalpet.

Give me your contact information I will contact to you.

Thanks

I am willing to buy land in Coimbatore / Salem - please send details

Quote Originally Posted by selva123 View Post
    Last edited by moderator A; April 19th, 2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Need land in Udumalpettai & pollachi areas. Looking for 10-20 acres depending on the price. Please advise if you have any lands available in the same area