Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

have arrange land around tamil nadu

Register

Click Here!

selva123

Am real estate mediator . we have to arrange agri land , Commercial Complex, Coffee Estate , Residential Land , Commercial Land also . We have to Deal Salem , yercaud , namakkal ,Coimbatore and chennai also . We have to arrange genuinely .

Land - reg

Am real estate mediator . we have to arrange agri land , Commercial Complex, Coffee Estate , Residential Land , Commercial Land also . We have to Deal Salem , yercaud , namakkal ,Coimbatore and chennai also . We have to arrange genuinely .
Need land anywhere at Namakkal district with Rs.2 lakh budget. If available contact me to

Last edited by a moderator:

rjsaran

Sir, I need land in perungalathur, gooduvancheri area near chennai. Contact immediatly

karthi1106

10 to 15 Acr

HI,

I am interested in buying 10 to 15 Acrs near Dindigul or Udumalpet.

Give me your contact information I will contact to you.

Thanks

sowmy_81

I am willing to buy land in Coimbatore / Salem - please send details

anarkanu

Need land in Udumalpettai & pollachi areas. Looking for 10-20 acres depending on the price. Please advise if you have any lands available in the same area