Notices
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Land in ratnagiri & sindhudurga (Maharashtra).

1. #1 Land in ratnagiri & sindhudurga (Maharashtra). 

Respected Sir,

I am working in property dealing business in Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga district (Maharashtra,India).

I have following type of properties for dealing :
    Type of Property Location:
    maharashtra
    - india Area Available Cost of Land.
    1)Agriculture Land Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga 25 to 3000 Acres Rs. 30,000 to 1 lacs.
    2) Sea-touch Land. (Beach property) Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 100 to 1000 acres. Rs. 2 lacs to 10 lacs.

3) Mango & Cashew Farms. Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 10 to 50 Acres. Depends on yearly income from farm.
    4) NA plots. Amboli; Mahbaleswar; Panchgani Hill stations. As per location. As per locations

If you have any requirement for such a type of properties then please contact or mail me.

I will try to give you service at my level best.

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........
    Last edited by moderator A; March 8th, 2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

. Require @5 acre agri land in Sindhudurg suitable for plantation & having water source. Budget @10L. Have sent you PM.
    James DSouza
    please contact......
    Last edited by moderator A; March 8th, 2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

3. #3 barren land with vailablty of water in Ratnagiri 
    Premium Member
    hi
    How are you
    i am interested to have fertile land with availabilty of water in ratnagiri.
    May i know what is the cheapest price and location.
    How long it will take to clear the title and to purchase.
    Please send us details
    Faisal Mohammed
    mmfisal@gmail.com

4. #4 Interested in agri & beach land 

interested in purchasing 200 acres of fertile land with water source
    and
    25 acres of beach land at good location , status of land & details of contiguity

Contact with details of location .

If location suits me , we can meet in 1st week of April to see the location .

Govind Prasad gupta
    Last edited by moderator A; March 8th, 2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesvd View Post
    . Require @5 acre agri land in Sindhudurg suitable for plantation & having water source. Budget @10L. Have sent you PM.
    James DSouza
    please contact......
    150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ganapati View Post
    150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
    I am interested in this land please send me private message. Thanks. sadiq215

7. #7 jagdish ji 

Blog Entries
    please detail me any land (1) 30,000 and less per acre 100 - 2000 acre lot and (2)5 - 20 acre of sea facing

pls pm or hot mail me
    thanks
    abbas

8. #8 1000 acres require 

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdishgharkar View Post
    Respected Sir,

I am working in property dealing business in Ratnagiri & Sindhudurga district (Maharashtra,India).

maharashtra
    1)Agriculture Land Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga 25 to 3000 Acres Rs. 30,000 to 1 lacs.
    2) Sea-touch Land. (Beach property) Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 100 to 1000 acres. Rs. 2 lacs to 10 lacs.

3) Mango & Cashew Farms. Ratnagiri; Sindhudurga. 10 to 50 Acres. Depends on yearly income from farm.
    4) NA plots. Amboli; Mahbaleswar; Panchgani Hill stations. As per location. As per locations

If you have any requirement for such a type of properties then please contact or mail me.

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........

Hi Jagdish

I required around 1000 Arces plot in Sindhudurg on urgent basis say on Redi, Shiroda or Aronda.
    Please reply me
    Last edited by moderator A; March 25th, 2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

9. #9 Purchase of property 

Hi Jagdish,
    I am Akshay Khandelwal From Sangli. I am intersted in purchase of Agri Land near Pawas for Mango Plantation and beach properties in Low budget. Would like to know more about the thread mentioned by you....

You can contact me,

Quote Originally Posted by jagdishgharkar View Post
    Respected Sir,

maharashtra

Regards,

Jagadish gharakar

Ratnagiri-Maharashtra

Please contact..........
    Last edited by moderator A; April 9th, 2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Business Member
    Dear Mr Gharakar

Wana purchase 30 -50 ares of hard rock latratic area in deogad. the land should have approchable road and water availability. cost ranging from 30,000 to 40,000/-
    Please can you help me

Regards
    Saurabh Rane
    sraj_rane@yahoo.co.in

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast