Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 10 to 15 acres of land in Trichy and Manaparai.

Register

Click Here!

ranjithseeme

Hi,

I am looking for any type of agricultural land without Cultivation with good water facility and good soil. Preferred location is Trichy or surrounding place, Manapparai. The price per acre should be 50000. Require 10 to 15 acres in the mentioned location. Please send a private message if anyone willing to sale.

Cell No: 91 626 773 6913
Email: ranjithseeme@yahoo.com

Last edited:

gowtham42

Hi,

I am looking for any type of agricultural land without Cultivation with good water facility and good soil. Preferred location is Trichy or surrounding place, Manapparai. The price per acre should be 50000. Require 10 to 15 acres in the mentioned location. Please send a private message if anyone willing to sale.

Cell No:
hi near kulithalai 125 acer avilable price 1.25 per acer red soil good water source dar road approch more detail ple come to

Last edited by a moderator:

kalai1

Dear Sir,

I want Sale my own Land Land location Pallapatti, Aravakurichi - Tk, Karur - Dist,Tamil Nadu -State. India

Land mark

Nearby Marriage mahal (V.V mahal and K.P mahal).
Nearby Gas godown.
3 to 5 km matriculation schools (Arumugam matriculation school,Oxford school) , shopping places
Nearby Home and plots.
3 km from pallapatti bus stand and 1 km form main road (Pallapatti to Aravakurichi main Road).
That is karur to dindigul road karur to palani road.
30 km from karur city,45 km from dindigul , Palani and 150 km Trichy Airport.
Land suitable for Plots,Companies ,Schools ,Collages ,Industrial and Investment purpose.

If you are like to buy please contact me Mobile. +91 9786036041. E-mail : kalaiselvak@yahoo.co.in