Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

UP TO 1000 ACRES OF LAND IS AVAILABLE IN CHATTISGARH,MP and ORISSA

Register

Click Here!

rajeshagrawal

Hello,

we can provide you up to 1000 acres of REAL CHEAP Land in above 3 states....we have every types of land like Agricultural land, commercial land, Barren Land etc. Which suits your BUDGET.....we can provide you the SATELLITE IMAGES AND COORDINATES OF the land....THE land is best suited for investment purpose as lots of thermal power plant are coming near the land....we are expecting 3-4 times of appreciation in next 3 yrs....we have also lands which is near the coal mines and river....If interested contact us or mail us....
Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal

Last edited by a moderator:

muke80

Hi Rajesh,

I am looking for land in MP. Could you please tell me at what rates and where is it available?

regards

jitu_muna

interested to buy land in orissa

Dear Rajesh Agrawal ji
I am interested to purchase land in orissa .so pls contact with me...

mangsmigs

wanted agricultural land

iam an oriya Air Force pilot, presently residing outside orissa. I want to purchase agricultural land, in orissa. Land should be hassle free and on outright purchase basis. face to NH or road connectivity is must. My Price target will be based on location and how much close to bbsr. Only genuine sellers contact.
plz contact with details
Please contact.....

mangsmigs

i want land in orissa

iam an oriya Air Force pilot, presently residing outside orissa. I want to purchase agricultural land, in orissa. Land should be hassle free and on outright purchase basis. face to NH or road connectivity is must. My Price target will be based on location and how much close to bbsr. Only genuine sellers contact.
plz contact with details
Please contact.....