AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: UP TO 1000 ACRES OF LAND IS AVAILABLE IN CHATTISGARH,MP and ORISSA

Lightbulb UP TO 1000 ACRES OF LAND IS AVAILABLE IN CHATTISGARH,MP and ORISSA

Hello,

we can provide you up to 1000 acres of REAL CHEAP Land in above 3 states....we have every types of land like Agricultural land, commercial land, Barren Land etc. Which suits your BUDGET.....we can provide you the SATELLITE IMAGES AND COORDINATES OF the land....THE land is best suited for investment purpose as lots of thermal power plant are coming near the land....we are expecting 3-4 times of appreciation in next 3 yrs....we have also lands which is near the coal mines and river....If interested contact us or mail us....
    Thanks,
    Rajesh Agrawal
    Last edited by moderator A; November 4th, 2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi Rajesh,

I am looking for land in MP. Could you please tell me at what rates and where is it available?

regards

Default interested to buy land in orissa

Dear Rajesh Agrawal ji
    I am interested to purchase land in orissa .so pls contact with me...
    Last edited by moderator A; November 5th, 2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default wanted agricultural land

iam an oriya Air Force pilot, presently residing outside orissa. I want to purchase agricultural land, in orissa. Land should be hassle free and on outright purchase basis. face to NH or road connectivity is must. My Price target will be based on location and how much close to bbsr. Only genuine sellers contact.
    plz contact with details
    Please contact.....
    Last edited by moderator A; November 23rd, 2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hello Rajesh

Pls send us your direct mail ID.

Thanks
    Mail : hello2aum1@gmail.com

Smile i want land in orissa

iam an oriya Air Force pilot, presently residing outside orissa. I want to purchase agricultural land, in orissa. Land should be hassle free and on outright purchase basis. face to NH or road connectivity is must. My Price target will be based on location and how much close to bbsr. Only genuine sellers contact.
    plz contact with details
    Please contact.....
    Last edited by moderator A; November 25th, 2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.