Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 acre farm land in tamilnadu

1. #1 100 acre farm land in tamilnadu 

Hi guys, Looking for 100 acre farm land with good water facilities with bare minimum price. if any one has the land or lead please let me know.

Mani...
    Malaysia...
    Please contact......
    Last edited by moderator A; August 7th, 2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

2. #2 100 acres of land 

Quote Originally Posted by velmurthy View Post
    Hi guys, Looking for 100 acre farm land with good water facilities with bare minimum price. if any one has the land or lead please let me know.

Mani...
    Malaysia...
    Please contact......
    About 100 acares of land with good ground water facility available within 12 Kms from NH in Perambalur Dist of Tamil Nadu. Rate Rs.1.00 lakh per acre. Can be registered at once. Are you interested? If yes, please send a private message to me giving your email id and mobile number for sending full details.

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA

Hello Sir,
    I have nearly 150 acares of land near villupuram Tamilnadu. Red based good soil & Water source, Road facilityand very near to Railway Station. Its rate also very resonable rate (Just Rs.1250/- per cent) if you are interested you call me..
    Please contact....
    Thanking you. K.Ramesh
    Last edited by moderator A; August 11th, 2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

4. #4 Query on requirement of 100 acres 

Sir

I would like to know for what purpose you want 100 acres.If you can share this with me I can definetly help you.You can mail me.....

Regards
    chakravarthy
    Last edited by moderator A; August 17th, 2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

5. #5 Agri Land in Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu 

Quote Originally Posted by velmurthy View Post

Mani...
    Malaysia...
    Please contact......
    Dear Sir,

We have 100+ acres of land in Tirunelveli Dist, Tamilnadu With fertile soil, and plenty of water .
    If u r interested, kindly reply

With regards

Arasu

Arasu,

I am interested to buy in Tirunelveli Dist.. Please send me an personal email regarding the land location, price and your contact information.

-Muthu
    Last edited by moderator A; August 18th, 2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

7. #7 Ready to sale 80 acres @ 75,000/ 

Dear sir,
    Ready to sale 80acres agriculture land red soil & pakka documents , near Dindigul district, tamilnadu
    (Avail Bulk lands,coconut farm,industrial land)
    bye
    S.Rahman
    Please contact.............
    Last edited by moderator A; August 24th, 2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

8. #8 Lands in Tirunelveli & Tuticorin Dist 

Quote Originally Posted by supermuthu View Post
    Arasu,

I am interested to buy in Tirunelveli Dist.. Please send me an personal email regarding the land location, price and your contact information.

-Muthu
    Dear Mr.Muthu

1. 100+40+60 acres near Vasudevanallur . Rs.65000 per Acre

2.100 acres near Puliangudi Rs. 70000 per acre

3. 100 acres near Kayathar , Tuticorin district

4. 30 acres farm house near kayathar, with well and a house. 1.5 lakh per acre

Rates are negotiable. We have 50 to 900 acre of lands

Please contact...........

Expecting reply.

With regards,
    Arasu
    Last edited by moderator A; August 25th, 2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

9. #9 contact no 
    Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swatheni View Post
    Hello Sir,
    I have nearly 150 acares of land near villupuram Tamilnadu. Red based good soil & Water source, Road facilityand very near to Railway Station. Its rate also very resonable rate (Just Rs.1250/- per cent) if you are interested you call me..
    Please contact....
    Thanking you. K.Ramesh
    I kalaimani from cuddalore. I need land near by villupuram, panruti, ulendurpet. So let me know how to contact you. My farm land is located near panruti , way to cuddalore located at annagramum

thanking you

kjalaimani
    Please contact....
    Last edited by moderator A; September 15th, 2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

10. #10 need land 
    Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chakravarthy View Post
    Sir

I would like to know for what purpose you want 100 acres.If you can share this with me I can definetly help you.You can mail me.....

Regards
    chakravarthy
    Sir,
    I need 100 acers land for essential oil project. can u help me to get land near villupuram at low price

kalaimani
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; September 15th, 2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast