AgricultureInformation.com

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Agricultural Land For Sale In Tamil Nadu

Quote Originally Posted by ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA View Post
    Dear All,

As you may be aware, Theni District, especially the CUMBUM VALLEY is one of the foremost districts in Tamil nadu in terms of intensive and extensive cultivation in agriculture. Major portion of the land in the district except the hills, have been brought under cultivation. The climate is very conducive for agricultural operations and is very pleasant for living. The average price of land is higer when compared to other southen districts. The price peaks at CUMBUM area due to the following reasons:

1. The region gets rain fall both in South west and Northeast monsoons.

2. Proximity to Kerala (just 20 Kms from Kumily) attracts the investors from Kerala (both resident Indians and NRIs).

3. The soil is rich in humus (red soil) and suitable any cultivation.

4. Very pleasant climate.

5. Good ground water potential.

6. Farmers are progressive in methods of cultivation and easily adapt to new methods of cultivation.

7. Availablity of labour.

8. Peace and tranquility prevails. (No insurgency menace)

Lands are available in lots of 5 acres, 10 acres etc., (coconut gardens, plain lands etc)

Anybody interested........?

Yours

ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA
    Hi Anantha,

I am very much interested to buy agricultural lands in Teni. I'll buy 10 to 15 acres. Could you pls provide your contact details to get in touch with you??

Thanks
    Ganesh.V

Default Need 5 acres of land

Dear Sir

I am from tamil nadu right now working in hyderabad. I am looking for 5 acres of agricultural land. You ad interested me. Could you please send me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you. or else you can mail me

Thanks & Regards
    Divyalakshmi B
    Last edited by Ritika; August 16th, 2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Interested in buying 100 acres of undeveloped land around Theni with good water resources for cocunut farming.Please email me the details if you come across one suitable for farming.The price range per acre should not exceed 1 lakh per acre.

Default Land Suitable For Coconut Cultivation

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesht View Post
    Interested in buying 100 acres of undeveloped land around Theni with good water resources for cocunut farming.Please email me the details if you come across one suitable for farming.The price range per acre should not exceed 1 lakh per acre.
    I have located a redsoil land for you about 20 Kms from Theni. It has
    following features. THIS LAND IS IDEAL FOR COCONUT CULTIVATION AS THERE IS GOOD GROUND WATER POTENTIAL.

1. Total area about 250 acres.

2.Total number of owners 4 (four)

3. Frontage about 750 metres (about 2300 feet)

4. Water potential - good water potential as coconut gardens, cashew
    nut crops and other crops are cultivated around this land.
    There is one waterbody next to this land.

5. Very good Tar road approach upto this land. The frontage is on the Tar Road.

6. Rate per acre quoted is Rs.65,000 but I am hopeful to bring it down
    to 58,000 or 59,000 per acre.

7. Sale deeds along with EC is available for about 178 acres and for
    the balance about 70 acres sale agreement has been obtained.

8. All the land can be purchased within 10 days from the day of
    clearance by your lawyer.

9. The land has a good hill view and this is the only land available
    for this price with all the above advantages.

Kindly let me know whether you are interested.

Kindly provide your email id and your mobile number to enable me to furnish any more information, if required.

Regards and thanks.

--

Default lands near Theni

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshv30 View Post
    Hi Anantha,

I am very much interested to buy agricultural lands in Teni. I'll buy 10 to 15 acres. Could you pls provide your contact details to get in touch with you??

Thanks
    Ganesh.V
    Dear sir.

My email id is ananthu47 at gmail dot com. While replying please provide your mobile number.

Thanks and regards.

iam interested call me
    Last edited by Ritika; August 20th, 2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default High potential lands in AP (Karnataka Border)

Quote Originally Posted by ANANTHA NARAYANAN KRISHNA View Post
    Red soil land with ample ground water very near to Theni in Theni District of Tamil Nadu about 300 acres available.On the Tar Road with good frontage. Price Rs.70,000 (Seventy thousand) per acre. Can be used for setting up wind mills.There are already three wind mills working.

Dear Mr.Anantha Narayanan Krishna,

I wish to respond to your information.

We have lands at various locations within the radius of 150 KMS from Bangalore International Airport.

Location 1: 125 KMS from Bangalore International Airport. 20 KMS to proposed Science city in AP. 35 Acres of land belongs to AP. Railway station: Hindupur.

Road & Rail connectivity is good. Red soil with ground water source - 2 borewells with electricity. Mango trees, Teak plants, Mulbury cultivation. Rate per Acre:Rs.6.5 lakhs.

Location 2: 130 KMS from Bangalore International Airport. 30 KMS to proposed Science city in AP. 15 Acres of land belongs to AP on State Highway connecting to National Highway. Road & Rail connectivity is excellent. Red soil with ground water source - 2 borewells with electricity. Mango trees, Chikku plantation, Mulbury cultivation. Excellent for Farming, Dairy development, Saw Mills/Wood industries, Petrol pump. Location is excellent surrounded with industries. Can be converted for industry purpose also. Rate per Acre:Rs.8.5 lakhs.
    Location 3: 135 KMS from Bangalore International Airport. 30 KMS to proposed Science City in AP. 20 Acres of land belongs to AP with Mango plantation. Complete wirenet fencing. Ready for first yield. Red soil with good u/g water source. Drip provided. Excellent farm. Can be upgraded for dairy development, Poultry, rabit rearing, etc. Rate per Acre: Rs.5 lakhs.
    Location 4: 145 KMS from Bangalore International Airport. 60 Acres of land belongs to AP with plantation and fencing. Red soil with good u/g water source. Rate per Acre: Rs.4 lakhs
    Location 5: 120 KMS from Bangalore International Airport. 1800 Acres of barren land with red soil, stretching 4 KMS both sides of National Highway – 8 Lanes Road (NH-7). This land belongs to AP. Excellent for industrial purpose, Cargo godowns. Hotels/Bar & restaurants, Townships, Farming, Dairy development. Excellent location for any purpose. Rate per Acre: Rs.3.5 lakhs.

If you are interested in any of the above, please call on us. Somu,

We also facilitate to negotiate and register the lands to your name according to your budget and location choice. Low priced lands in the range of Rs.35,000 to 75,000 available for grape gardens, dairy development, etc.
    Last edited by Ritika; August 20th, 2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Interested in buying land

I am interested in buying the land. Can u give me your contact no,

Regards
    Rajesh
    Last edited by Ritika; August 27th, 2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Thumbs up

Sir,

Interested to acquire a land size of 5-15 acres, if you have decided any deadline for paying money, please intimate me without fail.

Thank You.
    Last edited by Ritika; September 20th, 2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Let me know the exact location

Dear Sir,

Please give me the details of the lands available for sale in theni dist.

We want to see them personally.

I am in Karur.

You can contact me : sivamrsivakumar@rediffmail.com

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast