Project name: SeaBreeze
Location- Harihareshwar ,Shrivardhan
SeaBreeze is a Agricultural Farm House Project spread across 80 Acres of land with admeasuring plot area of 22000 Sq.ft. Onwards, located at Harihareshwar - Shrivardhan. The nearby Vicinity is surrounded by Hills & Beauty of Nature to enjoy the cool and calm atmosphere. With lust green mountains and golden sand beaches one will Rejuvenate in the laps of . . . . Konkan…….
Legal title clear property
Total Land Area: - 80 Acres
22000 sq.ft (and onwards) Agricultural plot in the lap of nature
Individual 4 corner stone Agricultural plot demarcation
Motorable Road up to plot area
Barbed Wire Fencing for the entire property
Mango (20Nos) plantation with Drip Irrigation
Agricultural Electric Connection
Income from renting farm house to Cocon Exotica Club
FREE Life Time Membership of Cocon Exotica Club*
Zero Maintenance Property*
Flexible Payment Schedule**
Shree Suvarna Ganesha Temple at Diveagar.
Velas and Arvi Beaches : These are two beautiful beaches.
Harihareshwar : Holy Dakshin Kashi (Gayatri Tirth, Sita Sansar, Vishnu–pad, Pandav Tirth, Kaurav Astitva) and a unique beach.
Murud-Janjira Fort and Dighi Port unique blend of history and modern time at a distance of 64 km.
Padmadurg Fort: A fort Build by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is to NorthWest of Janjira Fort.
Raigad Fort capital of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, a Nation’s Pride, is 90kms from Diveagar.
The Peshwa Smarak is of interest to most people who visit Shrivardhan.
Shrivardhan - Harihareshwar : MTDC approved Tourist destinations
Project is near to Dighi, which is announced as a Port like JNPT.
DMIC (Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor) is in the vicinity of 30 kms
Expanded Mumbai - Goa Highway (NH - 17) has reduced Traveling time
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (BATU) is just 53 kms
Government has proposed “Sagari - Setu” Costal highway Project
Environment Management Plan
This is a plan of constant evolving action that addresses ecology concern at several levels.
Main objects are:
A. Soil Management
B. Rain Water Management
D. Bio diversity enhancement
1. Minimum soil erosion.
2. Preserving green cover.
3. Facilitating ground water recharge by setting up a plantation of fast growing shrubs.
4. Continuous contour trenches.
5. To use techniques such as mass plantation of trees, shrubs, manual seedlings for greenery generation for bio diversity enhancement.
6. Rain water Management will be achieved through storage of rain water on surface for future use and ground water recharge
7. Nurturing fauna by preserving habitat and increasing bio diversity.
8. To use water saving techniques such as such as drip sprinkler irrigation for plantation.
9. Along with tree plantation, efforts are dedicated to preservation of the old trees
Payment Teams & Conditions
Booking Amount - 51,000 /- (Fifty one thousand only)
Within 3 month of Booking Amount - 3,50,000/- ( Three Lakh Fifty thousand only)
Balance Payment - EMI (5 years/ 60 month) without bank interest
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|