Notices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great opportunity for dairy farm beginners

1. #1 Great opportunity for dairy farm beginners 
    Dear dairy farm beginners,

There is a great opportunity for dairy farm beginners. NABARD has launched a scheme "Dairy Entrepreneurs Development Scheme", in which 25% subsidy is offered on setting up of small scale dairy farm, setting up of calf/heifer rearing centres, milking/chilling systems, veterinary facility, vermicompost, milk parlour set up and many others.
    Procedure
    1. Prepare project report
    2. Submit the report to bank
    3. Bank will sanction the loan
    4. After release of first instalment of loan, bank will submit a report to NABARD for subsidy release
    5. Subject to eligibility and availability of funds, NABARD will release the subsidy to the bank, which will be adjusted against the loan amount.

Avail the facility provided by the government and get benefit from dairy farm. If you need any assistance I can help you.
    Regards

Parameshwar Hegde
    Bengaluru
    h.parameshwar@gmail.com
    www.magdairy.webs.com

2. #2 Reg: opportunity for dairy farm beginners 

Dear Hegderu,.

I am interested in this project....

kindly provide information about this project.

I am from sagar taluk - shimoga dist........

Thanking you
    GURUPRASAD.K.K
    Last edited by moderator A; March 10th, 2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

I am interested, please give a project profile, also indicate if loans are provided for aquiring land also for this project.

sudhieshg

dear sir,
    i planned to start an dairy farm.can you give me details about the priject project .it will be very much helpful for me

5. #5 Diary farm 

I am interested, please give a project profile, also indicate if loans are provided for aquiring land also for this project.

6. #6 diary farm 

I am interested, please give a project profile, also indicate if loans are provided for aquiring land also for this project.We are in Pathanapuram;Kerala.

7. #7 dairyfarm 

Blog Entries
    hello sir...
    i am interested in establishing dairy farm in my village.
    please send me some more information about dairy farming. I belongs to GUJARAT.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by parameshwar_h View Post
    Dear dairy farm beginners,

There is a great opportunity for dairy farm beginners. NABARD has launched a scheme "Dairy Entrepreneurs Development Scheme", in which 25% subsidy is offered on setting up of small scale dairy farm, setting up of calf/heifer rearing centres, milking/chilling systems, veterinary facility, vermicompost, milk parlour set up and many others.
    Procedure
    1. Prepare project report
    2. Submit the report to bank
    3. Bank will sanction the loan
    4. After release of first instalment of loan, bank will submit a report to NABARD for subsidy release
    5. Subject to eligibility and availability of funds, NABARD will release the subsidy to the bank, which will be adjusted against the loan amount.

Avail the facility provided by the government and get benefit from dairy farm. If you need any assistance I can help you.
    i already have 15 buffaloes small and big of which 4 are milching. 30 lts of milk obtained each day.
    interested in nabard scheme. want a project report for 1o buffaloes 5lacs loan of which 50000/- would be my contribution.
    farm is in shrirampur ahmednagar, maharashtra. pol.
    Last edited by moderator A; March 14th, 2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

please tell me about project report how much loan sanction by bank and which documents we need for that and if we have not land so what is process for that.
    And How much initial investment we need for this project ?

10. #10 information calf rearing project 

Recepted sir,
    Thank for your NABARD scheme information, sir i am planning to start calf raaring in Nashin[Maharashta] please sent more information for this scheme

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast