Notices

Thread: Wanted to set up Food processing industry in Bangalore

1. #1 Wanted to set up Food processing industry in Bangalore 

I am looking at setting up a food processing/related industry in bangalore. Wanted consultanat and advice in this field. Dolly Abraham. Please send mails
    Last edited by moderator A; January 27th, 2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

Dear Madam,
    you can contact me for further discussion on your project.
    Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prakash Dwivedi
    Consultant (Food & Dairy technologies transfer)

( An Enterprize of DSIR,Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)

P Consider the environment! Please don't print this e-mail unless necessary.
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; January 28th, 2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

Business Member
    Blog Entries
    Dear Sir ,
    I am glad to know that your are interested in setting up a food processing industry.I request you to kindly contact my friend who is a consultant in this field with lot of experience and installations including Tamilnadu and Gujarat .He s an Agri Engineer with Banking experience. He can guide you in getting bank loan and other GOI subsidies.Please contact him thro his mob .Mr.Sathyamurthy is stationed in Krishnagiri and I feel it is close by for you also.

You can refer my name : Muralidharan.V. Chennai Thermchem Preservations.
    Please send your email id and ph no to my mail id
    Wishing you all the best.

Muralidharan.V.
    Last edited by moderator A; February 2nd, 2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.