AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goat / Sheep farming, a profitable business venture

Blog Entries

Red face Goat / Sheep farming, a profitable business venture

Red meat (chevon / mutton) market in India is in a nascent stage and growing by leaps and bounds.

Agri-Entrepreneurs who undertake goat / sheep rearing to cater to this upcoming market in a professional manner in the near future, would stand to benefit the most.

We from Dr Waran's Livestock Management Consultancy Services would be happy to provide fee-based tailor-made consultancy services on

a> Selection between goat / sheep
    b> Selection of breed, locally suited
    c> Establishment of farm
    d> Best practices of rearing
    e> Breeding strategies
    f> Marketing strategies for profit maximisation
    g> Management Information System
    h> Training of labour / personnel on good management practices
    i> Establish linkages with existing / new stake holders

Those who are further seriously interested in entering this exciting agri-business and are possessing land for rearing / grazing, may please contact:

Default need info..

hello...i am from uttarakhand...
    i have 5 acres land of which some is terraced...i want to know about the goat/sheep farming,,,
    have good amount of fodder and water is also available in good quantity..

please mail me some details ..
    Last edited by moderator B; January 6th, 2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Smile Goat/Sheep farming

Quote Originally Posted by drwaran View Post
    Red meat (chevon / mutton) market in India is in a nascent stage and growing by leaps and bounds.

Agri-Entrepreneurs who undertake goat / sheep rearing to cater to this upcoming market in a professional manner in the near future, would stand to benefit the most.

We from Dr Waran's Livestock Management Consultancy Services would be happy to provide fee-based tailor-made consultancy services on

a> Selection between goat / sheep
    b> Selection of breed, locally suited
    c> Establishment of farm
    d> Best practices of rearing
    e> Breeding strategies
    f> Marketing strategies for profit maximisation
    g> Management Information System
    h> Training of labour / personnel on good management practices
    i> Establish linkages with existing / new stake holders

Those who are further seriously interested in entering this exciting agri-business and are possessing land for rearing / grazing, may please contact:
    I have 5 acres of land near Hospet, and 3 acres near Harihar (karnataka). And I want to start a Goat/Sheap farm, Please inform me about the way you help and your terms and conditions.
    Seeking your help and reply
    Muhammad Iqbal
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator B; January 6th, 2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Training - Goat / Sheep farming

Please display your contact details.

Blog Entries

Dear Manohar,

you may see that my email id is given in the last line of the 1st thread viz. dr.waran@gmail.com

with best wishes to you for a Happy New Year.

Please check your mail as I have just sent you one. Thanks.

Default Consultancy - Goat/sheep farming

[QUOTE=iusfff;109117]I have 5 acres of land near Hospet, and 3 acres near Harihar (karnataka). And I want to start a Goat/Sheap farm, Please inform me about the way you help and your terms and conditions.
    Muhammad Iqbal
    Please contact
    Last edited by moderator B; January 8th, 2010 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Goat Farming

Sir, I have 20 acres of Rubber plantations. This can be used for gracing the goats.Please let me know the feasibility of using this land for raring the goats also and upto how many goats I can maintain there and what will be cost of the live stock and the sheds.

Blog Entries

Dear Philipose,

Yes. Rubber plantations can be used for "partially housing" the goats. They would need green fodder on a daily basis for feeding. Hence, the number would essentially depend firstly upon the quantity of fodder rather than the 20 acre of rubber plantation.

As far as the project cost, you could begin in a small convenient manner and grow - upon your own experience. BUT, please be extra cautious (to the extent of being a miser!) on "unproductive" capital expenses.

with best wishes for a Happy New Year.

I have 5 acres of land near trichy. And I want to start a Goat/Sheap farm, Please inform me about the way you help and your terms and conditions.
    sabresh
    Please contact...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast