Notices

Thread: Pig Farming

1. #1 Pig Farming 

Dear All,

Am Planning to start a Pig Farm in Kanchipuram Chennai (TN ).I do not have any sort of experience related to Pig farming.
    i would like to know if any one can guide me how to start and what are the initial requirements etc.

Thanks in Advance for all your valuable informations

I would like to suggest you one essential thing about this, just keep neat & clean your pigs & also the farm house as well. I think I don't need to tell you about some viruses that comes from pigs.

Anyways, Best of luck for your business. It'll be shine..

Thanks,
    Allvira
    Please contact.....
    Last edited by moderator A; August 28th, 2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

nisarg animal farming pvt ltd working in the field of pig farming we have a good project for pigs we are wanted to give our francisee there so contact for details call..
    Please contact............
    Last edited by moderator A; August 29th, 2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

4. #4 Pig farming 

We want to start pig farm in Andhra Pradesh. Is there any pig farms in Andhra Pradesh. Pls give me reply.

5. #5 Query 

I want to start business of pig farming in u.p near Agra , kindly suggess me the min. finance reguired and necessary steps we should take....