AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Mushroom cultivation : Andhra Pradesh

Default Mushroom cultivation : Andhra Pradesh

I am from tirupati. I want to start mushroom cultivation. Can I do it for the climatic conditions here, if somebody can help me! Please....

How can I get started ?

Default Mushroom cultivation

05-08-2008
    Mushroom can be cultivated in Tirupati even. I am from Hyderabad and I have knwoedge of Tirupati climate. If you wish to have the information please write to me
    Last edited by Ritika; August 5th, 2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Mushroom Cultivation

Hi!
    I am from Pune & am interested in Shiitake/Oyster cultivation.Could you please revert back to my Private Message
    Last edited by Ritika; August 6th, 2008 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default iam much intrested in what help u could do

this is regarding the quote u made in this coloum iam from hyd ill be much intrested to know more information on these aspects
    thanking u
    yours truly
    Abhilash Madhavaram
    Last edited by Ritika; August 7th, 2008 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member