AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Information regarding Mushroom Cultivation in Hyderabad on commercial level.

Default Information regarding Mushroom Cultivation in Hyderabad on commercial level.

I want to grow mushroom on commercial level. Kindly provide me the details of mushroom growers, marketing and list of exporters in hyderabad.

Default i can help u

Hi
    I am from chennai and i ve been in button mushroom industry for 20years and i can help u out in growing button mushrooms on a commercial scale.so please pm me when u need something.

Ramachandran
    Chennai

Business Member

Default Ramchandran ,pls help us

Hello Ramachandran,

I need onformation regaring the coltivation of mushroom on commercial basis in AP.

Can you pls give us information regarding this,and how shall i contact you.

WBR,
    Aravind Reddy

Default my e-mail

U can contact me in this id.
    then i will give u contact details.

Ramachandran
    Last edited by Ritika; April 11th, 2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Interested in mushroom cultivation

Hello sir
    Plz send me the contact details
    I would like to know regarding the mushroom cultivation

Regards.....
    VenuBabu
    Last edited by Ritika; April 11th, 2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default I too Instresterd in Grwoing Mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by mobilemushroom View Post
    I want to grow mushroom on commercial level. Kindly provide me the details of mushroom growers, marketing and list of exporters in hyderabad.
    Hi ram/arvind ,

I too want to start growing Mushrooms in large scale.let me know the details asap.

Regards
    Kiran.V
    Last edited by Ritika; May 6th, 2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

We are interested to set up mushroom cultivation in Jharkhand / Chhatisgarh State. How can you help?

Before starting mushroom production, first check its market. India is huge market for mushroom fresh and dry also its byproducts lie pickles, powder is on larger demand. so that every body who want to set mushroom production pls go through your market and then think what is do? One thin g is imp in this is continuous production which is hard job.

Default button mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by trama View Post
    Hi
    I am from chennai and i ve been in button mushroom industry for 20years and i can help u out in growing button mushrooms on a commercial scale.so please pm me when u need something.

Ramachandran
    Chennai

i want to start button mushrooms farming. please help me in this.
    Last edited by Ritika; June 19th, 2008 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Quote Originally Posted by trama View Post
    Hi

Ramachandran
    Chennai
    Iam swamy,
    hyderabad.

please provid the procedur, avalability of raw materil and marketing of mushrooms

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast