AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: gobar gas plant.

Default gobar gas plant.

I have more than 150 cattle and i want to install a bio gas plant to cater to my energy requirement also. I am an agriculturist with a brick chamber in my farm. The bio gas plant should be for power generation. wormiculture. Kindly provvide know how.

There are so many power generating gobar gas plants. I can guide you for it Please contact
    Last edited by Ritika; March 23rd, 2008 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default gobar gas plant.

Bio gas plants can be installed for power generation and that is need of the day.
    You have about 150 cattles and single plant for the same will be huge and costly.
    I would propose to go for moduler bio gas plant of capacity of 6000 liters and then multiply the same gradually.

Default gobar gas plant

Quote Originally Posted by jagadeesan View Post
    I have more than 150 cattle and i want to install a bio gas plant to cater to my energy requirement also. I am an agriculturist with a brick chamber in my farm. The bio gas plant should be for power generation. wormiculture. Kindly provvide know how.

reply of this mail

sir
    this is good u have 150 cattle & u install gobar gas plant.
    sir,i tell u that my grand father is scientist of gobar gas plant and my grand father developed many designs ,heworked as a director 25 years in gobar gas research center etawah,he helped u,so i advice u contact my grand father .

my father also work in this field .
    Last edited by Ritika; January 27th, 2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Make gobar gas plant

I inform to u that my grand father is scientist of gobar gas plant ,he work so many years in this field my father is also work in this field,so any problem u contact us.
    Last edited by Ritika; January 27th, 2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Registration as Consultant / Turnkey project supplier for Effluent Treatment Plant

Quote Originally Posted by jagadeesan View Post
    We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the premier consultants in the field of Environment Impact Assessment, Environment Assessment, Water Treatment, Effluent Treatment Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant and turnkey supplier of effluent treatment plants.

We are a professionally managed organization having experience & expertise in the fields of Environmental Engineering, Project Management, Process Design, Erection and Fabrication, Research & Development. We have necessary infrastructure to conceive, conceptualize and coordinate the implementation of turnkey projects.

We are forwarding a brief note on our activities, for your kind perusal. Please feel free to contact us for further details & solution in the field of pollution control & energy conservation.

Thanking you in anticipation and with personnel regards,

For SUN ENVIRO TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.,

Utkarsh Khopkar
    (Director)
    Last edited by Ritika; January 29th, 2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.