Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

business partner

Register

Click Here!

agribizns

I appreciate the way you have trained your labours and the way they are following their duty perfectly in our Chennai farm
Keep up the good work. Once again thank you for the good service and I wish the company a lot of success.
I am also planning to start following 2 type of Agri related buisiness within 3 months and we are basically from Sivaganga Dist where we have shortage of Manpower.

1). Goat Farming
2). Red Bricks.

Could you please supply for me in Contract Basic an let me know procedure for it.

Waiting for your reply to my email ID : at the earliest.

ganapathib

Friends, I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar. Please refer to this link for complete details - http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/101588-farm-labour-wanted-2.html. Yesterday Mr. Sijish Nambiar spoke to me and told that he will not return the money i gave him (Rs. 15000). Also, he will not supply any labor to me. Please be cautious when you interact with Mr. Sijish Nambiar from GWT.

When i reviewed the postings from Mr. Sijish Nambiar, i found that there are few ids that post the same appreciation comment on Mr. Sijish Nambiar again and again. I do not find reason for someone to do this. Are these people (or dummy ids) used to create positive image on Mr. Sijish Nambiar ? Like the ids that i pointed above "agribizns", "Zinsha"..there are few more ids like this..

I will post this message across all the threads where some of these ids have posted appreciation message on Mr. Sijish Nambiar. My objective is to ensure no one else gets cheated like me.

gwtindiawebs

GWT-AGRICULTURAL COUNTRY(E-bulletin),Started from Dec’2014, our monthly electronic newsletter provides updates of recent agriculture activities and advertisements.
E-Bulletin is sent to all members every month(50,000 email ID) and posted on the web page/Discussion Forums for 1 month.
Reaching out every village in Tamilnadu by postal and our staff field work by maintaining Farmer-address book.

In Tamilnadu,More than 1,00,000 farmer families are receiving at free cost,It will be Increased coming months

Please send your formatted advertisement or articles/Personal Consultancy profile/Product&Company detailes to Introduce OurTN- farmers…..
by email to: sijishs@gmail.com or call-sijish Nambiar- 9487002125 / 9003828077

Pls Visit our Branch office:GWT,32,ACC Road,Palani,Tamilnadu
Model design:
View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711

GWT-(Tamilnadu)-sijish nambiar
*Recruiting agri-labours for farm/dairy farm/plantation
*Ad-E Bulletin- "விவசாய நாடு "/"AGRICULTURAL COUNTRY"
9487002125/9677982862/9003828077-sijishs@gmail.com