Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy farm labours

Register

Click Here!

gwtindiawebs

cow,goat labours

ir,

Labour Recruiting consultancy

v r sourcing farm Labours or farmer families to help to develop ur cow,goat
maintenance

they r basically from dindigul,palani(Tamilnadu),sourcing thr local references as well advertisements

Expecting farm location:

they are recruited in anywhere in tamilnadu ( 32 districts) , Kerala(14 districts) or Karnataka(30 districts)

v r providing consultancy
how to keep them for one year contract(if so needed,extendable)..../ how to increase work performance.../ how to develop agriculture.../how to manage workers without escape.../labors behaviours&psychological approach.../

apart from labour knowledge,v provide some Technical guidance to manage Farms....

if u r intrested more to know, Terms &conditions

send me,your farm detailes
thanking you

gwtindiawebs

we supply agriculture labour and lanour consultancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUMofqjkHo

Farm & Labour managment Consultancy
• Assessing existing employment
• Analysing present performance
• Determining your farm goals
• Examining labour productivity

Employment and labour management

• Managing existing labour
• Recruiting and employing staff
• Getting off to a good start
• Management styles
• Dealing with conflict
• Communication
• Improving leadership and teamwork

Making employing easier

• Understanding your legal obligations
• Other options and alternatives
• Improving existing work practicesGeneral farm labourers work for farmers on crop farms producing fruits and vegetables, or on livestock and specialty farms that raise animals for the meat and poultry markets.

zinsha

Dear sir,

Thank you for your service. I appreciate all that you have helped do to make our farm a better, stronger .
If it wasn’t for people like you as labour recruiter would fail and be helpless.

zinsha

Dear sir,

Thank you for your service. I appreciate all that you have helped do to make our farm a better, stronger .
If it wasn’t for people like you as labour recruiter would fail and be helpless.

jesusgoats10

dear nambiar,

My New-farm is located near Hyderabad. I am in urgent need of a labour family for my farm. I have 2 rooms in my farm and i can pay Rs.12000 (negotiable) to the family. Please suggest if anybody has any contacts.

I thank you for all you have done for our farm development, I am very happy with your labours in tamilnadu farms
keep up the good work!Mr.sijish nambiar

Thanks & Regards

jesusgoats10

dear nambiar,

My New-farm is located near Hyderabad. I am in urgent need of a labour family for my farm. I have 2 rooms in my farm and i can pay Rs.12000 (negotiable) to the family. Please suggest if anybody has any contacts.

I thank you for all you have done for our farm development, I am very happy with your labours in tamilnadu farms
keep up the good work!Mr.sijish nambiar

Thanks & Regards

agribizns

nambiar sir,
I appreciate the way you have trained your labours and the way they are following their duty perfectly in our Chennai farm
Keep up the good work. Once again thank you for the good service and I wish the company a lot of success. I am also planning to start following 2 type of Agri related buisiness within 3 months and we are basically from Sivaganga Dist where we have shortage of Manpower.

1). Goat Farming
2). Red Bricks.

Could you please supply for me in Contract Basic an let me know procedure for it.

Waiting for your reply to my email ID : at the earliest.

agribizns

nambiar sir,
I appreciate the way you have trained your labours and the way they are following their duty perfectly in our Chennai farm
Keep up the good work. Once again thank you for the good service and I wish the company a lot of success. I am also planning to start following 2 type of Agri related buisiness within 3 months and we are basically from Sivaganga Dist where we have shortage of Manpower.

1). Goat Farming
2). Red Bricks.

Could you please supply for me in Contract Basic an let me know procedure for it.

Waiting for your reply to my email ID : at the earliest.

infosisfarm

Hello,
farm workers required preferably one family to stay in farm. house can be provided. good salary will be given. wanted hard working people. the farm is near kanakapura 60km from bangalore.

ganapathib

Friends, I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar. Please refer to this link for complete details - http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/101588-farm-labour-wanted-2.html.. Yesterday Mr. Sijish Nambiar spoke to me and told that he will not return the money i gave him (Rs. 15000). Also, he will not supply any labor to me. Please be cautious when you interact with Mr. Sijish Nambiar from GWT.

When i reviewed the postings from Mr. Sijish Nambiar, i found that there are few ids that post the same appreciation comment on Mr. Sijish Nambiar again and again. I do not find reason for someone to do this. Are these people (or dummy ids) used to create positive image on Mr. Sijish Nambiar ? Like the ids that i pointed above "agribizns", "Zinsha"..there are few more ids like this..

I will post this message across all the threads where some of these ids have posted appreciation message on Mr. Sijish Nambiar. My objective is to ensure no one else gets cheated like me.

gwtindiawebs

Don't give us business pressure

we ve recruited 2 labours then why you telling "I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar""I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar"
you have signed 1 year agreement( 15000 divided by 12 months=rs 1250 monthly)
we have rights to entry your farm with 2 couples but we don't have staying facility..After 15 th,pongal holiday,we are seeking Local-legal authority before entrust workers to your farm and dealing their salary issues

your random complaint,every one hesitate to call us..we don't bother, being an agriculture graduate we have lot business in agri sector
100 of labours life you have spoiled now
After pongal we will visit mulbrio,....

we have stopped our other labour-service business time being to focus your farm

sijish nambiar

gwtindiawebs

GWT-AGRICULTURAL COUNTRY(E-bulletin),Started from Dec’2014, our monthly electronic newsletter provides updates of recent agriculture activities and advertisements.
E-Bulletin is sent to all members every month(50,000 email ID) and posted on the web page/Discussion Forums for 1 month.
Reaching out every village in Tamilnadu by postal and our staff field work by maintaining Farmer-address book.

In Tamilnadu,More than 1,00,000 farmer families are receiving at free cost,It will be Increased coming months

Please send your formatted advertisement or articles/Personal Consultancy profile/Product&Company detailes to Introduce OurTN- farmers…..
by email to: sijishs@gmail.com or call-sijish Nambiar- 9487002125 / 9003828077

Pls Visit our Branch office:GWT,32,ACC Road,Palani,Tamilnadu
Model design:
View attachment 8702 View attachment 8703

GWT-(Tamilnadu)-sijish nambiar
*Recruiting agri-labours for farm/dairy farm/plantation
*Ad-E Bulletin- "விவசாய நாடு "/"AGRICULTURAL COUNTRY"
9487002125/9677982862/9003828077-sijishs@gmail.com