Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: We want help in maintaining a Paulownia plantation Farm in India

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default We want help in maintaining a Paulownia plantation Farm in India

    hello..

    We have started paulownia plantation farm in 2009 in the northeastern part on India.Till now the number of trees we had planted so far is approximately around 80000 in numbers.We didn't receive any technical support or help from anybody.we have encounter so many problems due to lack of knowledge,we are not even sure of its type of species because we got the seeds from different places.so,if any body is there who also own's a plantation farm or any Board of plantation dedicated for paulownia plantation,we would really appreciate if you could share us some of your experiences and suggestions.I am also willing to share photos of the plantation,farm and its location.
    Thank you
    lialian

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    64

    Default Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by lialian View Post
    hello..

    We have started paulownia plantation farm in 2009 in the northeastern part on India.Till now the number of trees we had planted so far is approximately around 80000 in numbers.We didn't receive any technical support or help from anybody.we have encounter so many problems due to lack of knowledge,we are not even sure of its type of species because we got the seeds from different places.so,if any body is there who also own's a plantation farm or any Board of plantation dedicated for paulownia plantation,we would really appreciate if you could share us some of your experiences and suggestions.I am also willing to share photos of the plantation,farm and its location.
    Thank you
    lialian
    Hi
    I also wants to plant these on big way,from where you got seeds please revert me and help me,

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    64

    Default Need your Help

    Hi friend.
    I am also thinking for plantation of Paulownia plantation in my 26 acres farm in Konkan belt of Maharastra.Can you revert with your experience and location and contact details so that i can share with you.I would like to Visit your place.
    Thanks in advance
    Rajiv-09820489921/09223227239

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greentrading View Post
    Hi
    I also wants to plant these on big way,from where you got seeds please revert me and help me,
    Hello from Slovakia
    I prepare a presentation on biomass as a primary sources of energy for a conference in India next February. I have been surfing on internet to collect some information on Paulownia plantations in India as they could help a lot in distributed power production in India.
    Unfortunately, there is not much of information on the subject.
    I would appreciate any information from you on the subject.
    Best regards,
    dr. Svaetopluk Zeman
    sv.zeman@svedusol.eu

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greentrading View Post
    Hi friend.
    I am also thinking for plantation of Paulownia plantation in my 26 acres farm in Konkan belt of Maharastra. Can you revert with your experience and location and contact details so that i can share with you. I would like to Visit your place.
    Thanks in advance
    Rajiv-09820489921/09223227239
    Hello from Slovakia
    Dear Rajiv,
    I prepare a presentation on biomass fro a conference on renewable energy sources in India beginning next year. I have been searching for some information on Paulownia plantations in India for quite long time. Unfortunately, I did not find much.
    I would appreciate you could provide me some information on your intention to establish a Paulownia plantation on your farm. On the other hand I could provide you some general information on how to plant Paulownia trees and how to use the biomass for electric power production.
    Best regards,
    dr. Svaetopluk Zeman
    sv.zeman@svedusol.eu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •