Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agri consultant in Tenkasi, Tamilnadu.

Register

Click Here!

I have a 70 acre agri land in the foothills of Western Ghats near Tenkasi. I have around 500 Amla trees & around 500 teak trees, and have plans for cultivation of Pomegranate, Lime, Mango, Papaya, Drumstick & Medicinal Plants, all integrated with dairy & animal husbandry [goats]. I am going for a NHB project with bank loan

I am looking to appoint a agri consultant that will

• Support in rejuvenation of our existing Amla & teak plants
• Work with us in short listing viable crops
• Assist in development of in house bio fertilizer & bio pesticides units; vermi-compost units
• Offer consulting & technical support for plant growth & development, including periodic field visits, monitoring
• Assist in Infrastructure development
• Assist in marketing
• Preparation of project report; Support in securing bank loan and NHB subsidies

Interested consultants from Southern India may please send me private message with their contact numbers, email ID

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

P S KRISHNAN
CHENNAI

Last edited by a moderator:

muthu1202

I have a 70 acre agri land in the foothills of Western Ghats near Tenkasi. I have around 500 Amla trees & around 500 teak trees, and have plans for cultivation of Pomegranate, Lime, Mango, Papaya, Drumstick & Medicinal Plants, all integrated with dairy & animal husbandry [goats]. I am going for a NHB project with bank loan

I am looking to appoint a agri consultant that will

• Support in rejuvenation of our existing Amla & teak plants
• Work with us in short listing viable crops
• Assist in development of in house bio fertilizer & bio pesticides units; vermi-compost units
• Offer consulting & technical support for plant growth & development, including periodic field visits, monitoring
• Assist in Infrastructure development
• Assist in marketing
• Preparation of project report; Support in securing bank loan and NHB subsidies

Interested consultants from Southern India may please send me private message with their contact numbers, email ID

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

P S KRISHNAN
CHENNAI
Hi
I joined recently to the group and I am based in Mumbai but my native is Tenkasi we are farmers and native is coutralam
Plz connect wants to take some advice from you
Thank you
Muthu Kumar

Last edited by a moderator: