Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

stevia cultivation and medicinal,horticultur, plant save money more pfofit

Register

Click Here!

aloeveraskpvt

DEAR ALL RESPECTED FARMER / CULTIVATOR,
STEVIA /ALOEVERA SAFED MUSLI OR ANY MEDICINAL,HORTICULTUR CROPS CULTIVATION TRAINNING AVAILABLE WITH COMPOST MAKING SYSTEM AVAILABLE.
DONT WORRY ABOUT MARKETTING. IF U R DOING SYSTEMATICALLY WITH QUALITY AND QUANTITY BASE THEN BUYERS WILL COME AND KNOCK UR DOOR.
SO KINDLY SAVE MONEY FROM MEDIATOR AND GET MORE PROFIT.
SO PLEASE READ IT.
WITHOUT BUY BACK GET MORE PROFIT
By the help of these Forum I want to secure the farmers money, that is in Cultivation of medicinal/ Herbal Plantation technique creating doubts and misleading to the farmers.
There is nothing special technology for the cultivation of Medicinal/ Herbal crops. Our Indian farmers can grow easily these crops by there Own farming practical knowledge and their own system in English “technology”.
Only by the experts are showing that Herbal / Medicinal Plantation can grow only by the Special technology. But I can assure that there is nothing is to be special for medicinal cultivation just a little bit guide line , Any body can start Herbal plantation any where in India after the testing of soil /water and atmosphere.
Only for the words of “CULTIVATION TECHNOLOGY/METHODOLOGY”all new comers afraid of for that cultivation.
So again I want to clear that please don’t worry about any type of Herbal cultivation Crops. Just getting a little bit information about that cultivation any farmers can cultivate and get MORE Profit by there own system.
In the Second face I want to clear all the farmers if you want to get more profit then you don’t run with the Buy back System. In that system always farmer should be looser. Because…..
1- In that system Farmers the planting material prices to be higher.
2- In that system farmers got the FIX PRICE( Agreement Price) of the farmers crops cost.
But the main factor is that …..
A- At the selling time of the product the Buy back company / Party will not respond properly.
B- They (Buy back party) will ask to the farmers that the product quality is not good according to the market and our agreement policy. Hence I ( Buy back party) can’t buyback ur product at these price, if u ( Farmer) you want to sell then you can sell it in less then of the buy back price,that time the farmers left all buyers, only that one way he will sell his product to only him at his ( Buyback party ) in lower price . Farmer will be looser money again.
C- They will ask the farmers that the market condition is not good now, so wait some time.
D- And the last they (Buy back Party ) will collect the material , but they will not paid that amount in time.
So I request and clear that to New beginner and all farmers if you are all want to go with Buyback system then check the authenticity of the party and legal site also.
It should be better that the present marketing system is so easy. Any body can SELL AND BUY any thing to the market directly WITHOUT MEDIATOR by the help of these FORUM or any site also, can also get more profit also.
NOW THE PRESENT Demands OF HERBALS ARE- SAFED MUSLI /STEVIA/GLORISA SUPERVA/ASWAGANDHA/SURPAGANDHA . THESE ARE CAN BE CULTIVATED AND MARKETED EASILY .
ANY FARMERS GROUP / FARMERS CAN CONTACT ME , I CAN PROVIDE MY CONSULTANCY SERVICES. ANY TIME FELL FREE CALL ME .CONTACT
S.K.PVT.LTD.(TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY)
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritaloevera@gmail.com

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)