Talk to an Expert on Stevia farming and discuss everything related to medicinal and aromatic plants, soil fertility/ productivity and farm management using advanced techniques.
Areas of Expertise: Stevia cultivation, Soil science (Soil chemistry & fertility, Agrometeorology), Land development, Soil reclamation techniques, Crop-weather simulation modeling, Agro-Technology of various crops specially medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs), food grain and pulses and some fruits and vegetables, Agri marketing and export of MAPs etc.
During the call following points about Stevia can be discussed in more detail:
- Origin of the crop
- To confirm suitability of crop for particular soil type and prevailing agro climatic conditions
- What to do and what not to do. Accurate planning for the crop
- To understand prospects and constraints/ issues
- Ideal requirements of the crop during production phase and after harvest.
- How to prepare field according to set of conditions
- Available planting material types and comparison among them
- Per acre cultivation cost, production and returns
- National/ international market demand and price trend in different parts of the year
- Package of practices including methods of planting, fertilization, irrigation, cultural practices etc.
- Potential, prospects and constraints of organic farming
- Post harvest management and retention of harvested raw material
- Buyback/ Market assistance and Export
- Discussion about subsidies/ grants from funding agencies
Expert’s consultancy services include:
- Providing consultancy for cultivation, processing, value addition, product development and marketing of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs)/ land development/ farm development/ soil reclamation/ soil improvement/ soil fertility management/ organic farming etc.
- Visiting clients’ farm lands to identify and evaluate their technical requirements and developing business models for them such as site-specific MAP cultivation models.
- Assisting clients with agribusiness planning for new business ventures, collecting and analyzing farm data, identifying technically feasible, financially viable and site-specific crops and cropping models and providing feasibility reports to measure performance.
- Preparing or modifying agribusiness/ operating plans, organizing and conducting field trials to find solutions to clients’ problems, planning and implementing improvements for the client such more effective agronomic practices for raising crop production, researching and keeping up to date with any relevant developments in concerned field.
About the Expert
Expert has been working with reputed Government Institutions. Moreover, for the last 20 years, as an eLearning agri expert, he has also been associated with a no. of Asian and European eLearning institutions. A large segment of business sector in agri community has acknowledged his extraordinary contributions to agribusiness and to industrial bilateral relations.
At present he is engaged in providing agri-consultancy services especially for Land Development, Soil Reclamation & Rehabilitation, Crop Selection, Agro-technology mainly for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs), Post Harvest Management etc. and managing development, sales, marketing and export of MAPs.
For a number of medicinal and aromatic crops, he has developed site specific cultivation packages providing maximum output with minimum investment.
You can now speak to the expert over phone and have a detailed discussion on stevia cultivation
Once the payment is made, we will contact you to set up a time for the call with the expert. The call duration is normally 1 hour. The call will be usually completed within one week