High concentration of effective Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
– It increases availability of inaccessibe Phosphorus to the plants and thereby helps plant developement.
– Phosphorus is an essential component of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP), which is involved in most biochemical processes in plants and enables them to extract nutrients from the soil. It also plays a critical role in cell division, development of cell and DNA formation.
– It hastens crop maturity, increased flower development and fruit set
– High quality seeds and high crop yield
– Enhances root development particularly lateral and fibrous roots
– Strengthens straw in cereal crops hence prevent them from laying