High concentration of effective Potash Mobilizing Bacteria
– Facilitate the progress of cell division and growth.
– Regulate the opening and closing of the stomata and helps in osmotic regulation.
– Increase disease resistance and drought tolerance.
– Helps in photosynthesis process and translocation of carbohydrates to the roots and fruits
– Helps accumulation of sugar in fruits and thereby increase in the yield of the crop
– Enhances development of fruit size and color, flower color
– Enhance shelf life of the produce