Phosphorous acid (H3PO3) + Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) = Potassium Phosphonate (KH2PO3) with pH of 6.5-7.5
9 Anti-fungal Characteristics:
Controls the following diseases-
– Downy mildew
– Powdery mildew
– Leaf Spot
– Leaf Rust
– Leaf Smut
– Collar rot
– Root rot
Mode of Action:
– Very effective against oomycetes.
– Systemic fungicidal activity (enters into the system easily due to liquid form, compared to other products in powder form).
– Moves upward and downward through xylem.
– Gives additional nutrients to the plants due to presence of phosphorous and potassium.
– Gives immunity/resistance in the plants due to presence of potassium.
– Increases yield by 20-25%.
Packing: 250ml and 1litre
– 3ml per 1 Litre of water by spray.
– 5ml per 1 Litre of water by drenching.