Talk to this Dairy Farming Expert with over 30 years of experience and who undertakes dairy farming & cattle feed projects on turnkey basis.
Areas of Expertise: Dairy Farming, Milk Procurement, Veterinary Pharmaceuticals, Training, Extension Services, Cattle Feed & allied activities in INDIA.
Expert has proficiency in:
1. Dairy projects from 100 – 10000 animals ( cows or buffaloes )
2. Guidance & Training on scientific & profitable dairy farming
3. Optimization ( in terms of milk productivity as well as profitability) of existing Farms
4. Cattle feed & total mix ration plants
5. Mechanization of farm with automization
6. Biogas/vermicomposting & Power generation plant from dung
Veterinary Doctor from Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai
Diploma Holder from Galilee International Management Institute, ISRAEL in “Advanced Dairy Farming, Technology & Management “.
Expert has co-authored a White Paper on Vision 2020 for Indian Dairy sector which gives a detailed perspective of the Indian dairy Industry, its challenges & opportunities.
- Trainer (for Dairy Farming) of Indian Dairy Association (West Zone: covering Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Daman and D. Nagar Haveli).
- ADVISOR for Paragon Enterprises, Vadodara; engaged in Manufacturing Cattle Feed Machinery to support Formulation / Marketing Strategy etc. on Turnkey basis.
- Invited by the Director of Animal Husbandry (Goa) to be a member of Advisory Committee for improving Milk Productivity of the state.
- Associated with VRS FOODS LTD, New Delhi for setting up a large Dairy Farm Project with a Dairy Training Institute in Uttar Pradesh.
- Associated with Chitale Dairy, Pune for conducting Extension Lectures & Training Programs for benefit of Dairy farmers.
- Has developed Computer Software “Milk@MEx” (Milk @ of Management & Expenses) which help a Dairy farmer for calculating Profit loss account of his herd.
- Associated with “American Soybean Association” as Consultant; holding Technical lectures in Nutrition & Management for DAIRY FARMING.
- Associated with Agrivet Farm Care Division of “Virbac Animal Health India Pvt. Ltd.” for conducting Extension & Training
- Programs in various Dairy Cooperatives of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Haryana & Punjab.
- Has undertaken Training Programs of Veterinary Officers on Motivation & Communication skills for Indiagen Ltd, Hyderabad (Subsidiary of National Dairy Development Board, Anand) as well the Dairy Marketing team of Avitech Animal Health India Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon & Area Managers of Indian Herbs Research & Supply Co. Ltd., Saharanpur on Dairy Farm Management & Communication Skills.
- Has conducted a Dairy Management Program for the benefit for all the Top level Managers (All India) for Polchem Hygiene Laboratories Ltd, Pune.
- Has undertaken Training Program of Veterinary Service Officers of Intas Pharmaceuticals, Ahmedabad on Rural Communication & Dairy Farming.
- Has undertaken Program on: Dairy farm management & Optimization for the benefit of Veterinarians for the state of Andhra Pradesh along with various Dairy Farmers.
- Was associated (PART TIME) with “ Godrej Agrovet ” for conducting Farmer Meetings throughout India as well as Training their Sales& Marketing staff.
- Associated with “Salutri Remedies (Gujarat)” & “ Jaivdhara Biotech ” (Maharashtra) as Technical Advisor for Dairy Division
- Associated with Dairy cooperatives for Farmer Training Program on “Dairy CattleNutrition & Farm Management along with Productivity Enhancement without increasing costs ” in various states
- Gujarat (Sumul Dairy, Surat and Vasudhara Dairy, Valsad, Panchmahal Dist Milk Union, Godhra & Uttam Dairy, Ahmedabad) & Goa Dairy.
- Has guided more than 14, 00, 000 Dairy farmers with various Management Techniques helping them to optimize the milk yield as well as Profitability
- Has been instrumental in implementing the concept of Mass Deworming & regular use of Mineral Mixture in Dairy Cattle.
- Has also conducted training Programs for farmers in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Chhattisgarh& Rajasthan on “How to improve Milk productivity without increasing costs”.
- Undertaking Dairy farm Projects (New as well as for optimization of the existing farms) on Turn Key basis i.e. from inception to conception (Setting up the dairy farm as per farmers need) Thereafter train & guide all personnel involved in the Farm) from first Lactation the next one; minimum 15-18 months on all aspects of Management (starting with Construction of shed, Purchase of animals), Feeding, Nutrition, Optimization for the increasing the productivity & thereby Profitability.
One Hour Talk with Dairy Expert
You can now speak to this expert over phone and have a detailed discussion about your dairy farming questions and seek guidance on dairy Dairy Farming & Cattle Feed Projects..
Once the payment is made, we will contact you to set up a time for the call with the expert. The call duration is normally 1 hour. The call will be usually completed within one week.