Talk to an Expert on Ashwaganda farming and discuss about everything related to medicinal and aromatic plants, soil fertility/ productivity and farm management using advanced techniques. For a number of medicinal and aromatic crops, he has developed site specific cultivation packages providing maximum output with minimum investment.
Areas of Expertise: Ashwagandha cultivation, Soil science (Soil chemistry & fertility, Agrometeorology), Land development, Soil reclamation techniques, Crop-weather simulation modeling, Agro-Technology of various crops specially medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs), food grain and pulses and some fruits and vegetables, Agri marketing and export of MAPs etc.
During the call, the following points about Ashwaganda can be discussed in more detail:
• To confirm suitability of crop for particular soil type and prevailing agro climatic conditions
• What to do and what not to do. Accurate planning for the crop
• How to prepare field according to set of conditions
• Available varieties and comparison among them
• Per acre cultivation cost, production and returns
• National/ international market demand and price trend in different parts of the year
• Package of practices including methods of planting, fertilization, irrigation, cultural
• Potential, prospects and constraints of organic farming
• Post harvest management and retention of harvested raw material
• Buyback/ Market assistance and Export
• Discussion about subsidies/ grants from funding agencies
About the Expert
The expert has been working with reputed Government Institutions for several years. For the last 20 years, as an eLearning agriculture expert, he has also been associated with a no. of Asian and European eLearning institutions. A large segment of business sector in agriculture community has acknowledged his extraordinary contributions to agribusiness and to industrial bilateral relations.
At present he is engaged in providing agri-consultancy services especially for Land Development, Soil Reclamation & Rehabilitation, Crop Selection, Agro-technology mainly for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs), Post Harvest Management etc. and managing development, sales, marketing and export of MAPs.
Specialized Research Projects:
Soil Chemistry and Fertility, Environmental/Soil pollution, Crop-Weather Simulation Modelling, Integrated Nutrient Management (INM), Site-Specific Nutrient Management (SSNM), Real Time Nutrient Management, Organic Farming, Nutrient Omission Plot Technique, Soil reclamation technology for problem soils.
You can now speak to the expert over phone and have a detailed discussion about Ashwagandha cultivation
Once the payment is made, we will contact you to set up a time for the call with the expert. The call duration is normally 1 hour. The call will be usually completed within one week.