Talk to an Expert
Advanced Intercropping Technique – 4 Layer Farming
Talk to an innovator – a 29 year old farming enthusiast from Madhya Pradesh, who has tested and perfected the 4 layer farming technique, a technique that increases the farm income 10 times.
Areas of Expertise: Multi-layer farming, organic farming, agriculture management, water conservation, dairy farming, preparation of organic manure and organic pesticides
Using innovative research techniques, the expert has developed a successful multiple cropping model which allows you to simultaneously grow 4 different crops in the same field in open climatic conditions.
Benefits of 4 layer farming:
- Easy earning of about Rs.10.50 lakhs per acre in one year
- Saves substantial quantity of water and improve resources.
- No weeds growth hence no usages of Weedicide.
- No insect infestations, so no insecticide used
- Usage of only organic fertilizer.
- Increased land fertility.
- Reduction capital expenditure of the farmer – only 1/5th of existing capital required.
- The total benefit of the farmer is upto 8 to 10 times the current income
- More than 18,000 farmers across India are now effectively using the 4 layer farming model at their farms.
Awards and Accolades:
- 10th national awards for agricultural innovation and awareness activity in 1 year
- Patanjali Krishi Gaurav National Award Given By Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar in 2016
- Indian Best Farmer National Award Given By HR Club Mumbai in 2017
- Mahindra Samriddhi India Agri Yuva National Award Given By Mahindra & Mahindra, New Delhi in date 2017
- Indian Best Farmers National Award Given By Bioved Research Socity, Allahabad UP in 2017
- Indian Best Farmers National Award Given By JNKVV, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh on in 2017
- Maa Pratibha Devi National Award Given By Jan Parishad, Bhopal MP in 2017
- Rastriye Swayam Shiddhi National Award Given By Jindal Foundation New Delhi in 2017
- Organic Four Layer Farming Idea National Award Given By Agriculture Entrepreneur Association of India New Delhi in 2017
- Young Achievers Award Given By Vision India Foundation New Delhi in 2017
- Organic Farming Record Holder National Award Given By Marvelous Records Book Of India Allahabad in 2017
- Krishak Fellow Samman Given By Jawaharlal Nehru agriculture University, Jabalpur M.P. in 2017
- Innovative Young Farmer Yuva Samman National Award Given By Human Service Foundation Nashik M.H. in 2017
- Krishi Bhushan National Award Given By I.S.E.D. Farmer Producer Company LTD Bhopal M.P. in 2017
- More than 72 models Prepared of ideal self-sustainable organic cow based farming and multilayer farming in rural India.
- 250 young farmers diverted to agriculture work through training so the youth return to their villages in India to work.
- Trained or inspired organic or multi-layer farming(four layer-farming) in India’s 19 major universities.
- Training of Indian Army soldiers from more than 2500 different states to make organic manure from waste and water recharging.
- Delegates from London, Africa, America, Singapore, Dubai were trained on the Sagar Agriculture Model Farm
- Agricultural Advisor / trainer at the Agriculture Festival Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- More than 100 IAS, IPS, IFS, ADA, DDA, JDA Officer’s or Senior Agricultural Sciences, Overview of Farm service work by Self Organizing Organic Model Farm Sagar M.P.
- Organic Farming Training for thousands of jail inmates in Central Jails of M. P.
- Advantage of technology to lakhs of farmers through publication of Agricultural works in 8 major National Magazines.
- Broadcasting of Agricultural service works on various TV channels, both national and international.
- Through intensive training, work of poison-free cow based agriculture on 24000 acres of land across the country
One Hour Talk with Multi-layer farming Expert
You can now speak to the expert over phone and have a detailed discussion about increasing farm productivity and profitability using specific multi-layer farming techniques, self-sustaining organic farming and more.
NOTE – The expert can communicate in Hindi, however we will have a Translator from our team if any other language needs to be used for communication
Once the payment is made, we will contact you to set up a time for the call with the expert. The call duration is normally 1 hour. The call will be usually completed within one week.