STUDENT INTERNSHIP SCHEME
- Several part-time virtual student internships are available for agriculture university graduates.
- These internships will be with agriculture-related businesses in India and foreign countries.
- You will gain work experience and also build up your resume.
- Interns will need to work for about 2-3 hours a week for anywhere between 1 to 3 months.
- You need to work over the internet and use your phone.
- End of the volunteer assignment, on successful completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- If you do well as an intern, the companies may also hire you subsequently into a regular job!
- You are a current student pursuing an agriculture-related course at the UG, PG or PhD level. Or, you have completed your agriculture-related course in the last two years.
- You must be studying in an institution that has tied up with AgricultureInformation.com for the student internship scheme.
- This internship scheme is free for students from institutions that have tied up with AgricultureInformation.com
- You need to join online meetings in AgricultureInformation.com and participate in a minimum number of sessions. See Meetings Calendar
- Our discussion moderators will shortlist those students who actively participate in the online meetings.
- We believe if a student can join our online discussions, and ask questions, it is an indicator they have the potential for future growth.
- AgricultureInformation.com will recommend these high potential students for internships to various organisations in India and abroad.
Please get in touch with your agriculture university’s student welfare dean or student placement officer or any teacher/lecturer and let them know about the information on this page.
You can request them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire for details about the student internship scheme. We will let them know how your institution can tie up with us for this scheme.