New profile posts

Hi,
We are from Andhra Pradesh and is keen in this aloe Vera buy back farming.
Please let us know what is minimum land area needed to proceed ?
What are the price rates and process in this buy back farming .
We are new to this buy back and hence request to let us know more details .
Dear All,

I would like to sell my rice mill which is located in AndhraPradesh, Santhagudipadu village(522615). Please contact me on below number to discuss furthermore.

Thank You!

Regards,
Pavan
Sir, I am farming dragon fruit and papaya in my agricultural land near Hyderabad, organically and I am looking for well experienced consultant to visit my farm and provide his experience in developing we can pay to him on monthly basis or per visit please suggest any one from Hyderabad...
If you are looking for good qualities Agarwood plants then just contact me. I can supply agarwood plants whatever you want. I can give you all information about Agarwood plantations.
Dairymate is end to end solution provider in complete value chain in dairy domain for small to large dairy farmers with vast experience from project consultation to turnkey solution.
I would like to sale the land in konkan between Lanja - Rajapur highway touch 1 Acres plus land (50 Gunta).
The current price of per Gunta is Rs. 2.00 lacs can be negotiable.
If any body interested please contact​
H
hanifkasu
Dear Tanishq, I am also from Lanja, Ratnagiri. Will you pls feedback the exact location of your land & are you ready to sell your land partially?
Hi I am heading the marketing of synthetic fertilizers, organic manures and bio fertilizers of Greenstar Fertilizers Ltd.
If any body is interested to know about the right fertilizers for their crops they can contact me.. I shall share whatever I know about this.
I want agricultural land in Dharmapuri district, it would be Dharmapuri to kadathur. If anybody have, please contact
Online Training
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION OF MEDICINAL CROPS BY ORGANIC CULTIVATION

SR.NO DAY TOPIC
1 One • ORIENTATION
• Organic cultivation
• Crops
• Food industries
2 Two • Agriculture microbiology
• Crops Phytoconstituents
• Buy back/third party

Field Demonstration
Feed Back/Discussion
P
prasi8076
Hi I am a farmer with 10 Acres of land and i wanted to join and promote contract farming in Maharashtra
please let me know the further procedure to follow
please feel free to contact me
Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding offering for lease., pls find the below said details for your ref & pls advice,
Looking for genuine buyer even it is helpful for a project of Dairy Farm Or Sheep Farm with fully implemented with all the facilities & also please find the attached pictures as per below.

1. Having clear property documents
2. 13Acres 11 guntas in survey no.33
3. 10Acres 22 guntas
Agarwood plant sale
All kinds of plant here , best quality supply sapling and seeds
Please contact me for bulk orders

Click Here!