Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted White pepper requirement.

Register

Click Here!

D

dhanamvmg

With reference to above subject, I Harish Palkar from Karad Maharashtra looking for WHITE PEPPER in bulk quanity 1-2 mt per month. So if any suppliers interested to supply @500-600/kg please reply / contact me on 09975273007.

Thanks and regards
Harish Palkar

This message was received by AgricultureInformation.com's support team. We are posting it here for public response.

Last edited by a moderator:

We can provide you with green pepper, within your budget. Then you may process it to get white pepper.
We can also offer Cardamon and Green coffee at a good price.
Contact for detailed discussion.
Hozefa K.

greenlandfns

With reference to above subject, I Harish Palkar from Karad Maharashtra lookinf for WHITE PEPPER in bulk quanity 1-2 mt per month. So if any suppliers interested to supply @500-600/kg please reply / contact me on 09975273007.

Thanks and regards
Harish Palkar

This message was received by AgricultureInformation.com's support team. We are posting it here for public response.
Did your get the required white pepper? If not please contact us. we can supply direct from our farmer members of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services/Medicinal Planters Association of India, Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka.

nzimik

I can provide both cardamon and white pepper. Plz contact me