Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Which medicinal and aromatic plants (Organic)is profitable?

Register

Click Here!

cyborg_jp

Dear Friends,
I am planning to start Organic farming of medicinal and Aromatic plants in my farm of 42 acres in Andhra Pradesh, Anantapur Dt.
Pls. advice which plants are in good demand and any one interested buy back of the organic produce.
Thanks,
-JP

pinaki chanda

Dear Friends,
I am planning to start Organic farming of medicinal and Aromatic plants in my farm of 42 acres in Andhra Pradesh, Anantapur Dt.
Pls. advice which plants are in good demand and any one interested buy back of the organic produce.
Thanks,
-JP

Hi,
I would like to inform you that every kind of medical & aromatic plants are always profitable. You can carry on with every kind of these plants available in India. The most important point is that. You can only get the real profit when you have buyers for your product, else, whatever you grow will turn out to be a loss business. So, it will be my advice, that you study your soil quality first, then you collect information about which all plants can grow faster and be of good quality in your land. and the 3rd point is, to get a good buyer who will give you real value of your crop. So, Kindly make an intensive study before you do anything. Dont just listen here and there and invest. Your money may get drained in short time. So friend, take careful steps.
Regards.
Pinaki Chanda

Last edited by a moderator:

brreddy

Medicinal plants

Dear Sir, go for Mucuna (Doolagondi in telugu) after tie up with Natural Remedies Bangalore.

with regards

B R Reddy
Kavali

Dear Friends,
Thanks,
-JP

rcdixit

Dear sir
Piper longum is a good crop & it gets good market.You may like to grow it.This plant's saplings are planted in feb/march,they start giving fruits in september to november duration.The roots are sold as pippalamool in the second year of plantation.you may contact our society for saplings through private mail.
mprps

sailaja

We would like to sujjest sandal cultivation as well as white and red sandal which gives unexpected returns and profits in national / International market.

For cultivation details contact

Last edited by a moderator: