Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted wanted suppliers for vegetables and fruits at bangalore

Register

Click Here!

kemps

Hi.. Are you interested to source good quality vegetables from the Farmer Producer Company? if yes means i will connect you to major vegetable growing Farmer Producer Companies in the surrounding Bangalore....Contact no.7348832631

kemps

Hi.. Are you interested to source good quality vegetables from the Farmer Producer Company? if yes means i will connect you to major vegetable growing Farmer Producer Companies in the surrounding Bangalore....Contact no.7348832631

umarjamadar

Hello,

This Umar Jamadar from Vijayapura I'm the Trader of best quality Lemons, We are spreading our lemon dealership business across Karnataka, We are looking for customers if you people are required best quality of lemons for your regular business please contact us for best quality famous lemons of Vijaypura District in best price guaranteed....
My whstup Num 9743478333

Regards
Umar Jamadar

Attachments

kemps

Hello,

This Umar Jamadar from Vijayapura I'm the Trader of best quality Lemons, We are spreading our lemon dealership business across Karnataka, We are looking for customers if you people are required best quality of lemons for your regular business please contact us for best quality famous lemons of Vijaypura District in best price guaranteed....
My whstup Num 9743478333

Regards
Umar Jamadar
We are looking for the buyers to sale the produce from the Farmer Producer Companies formed under Dept. of Horticulture, GOK. Let me know if your interested to Source from these FPO's. Will help you out in connecting to these Farmer Producer Companies in the state....Contact no.7348832631