Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted Red Onion (Big) and Potato for Malaysian Clients

Register

Click Here!

bablubhai

For potato export

WE ARE INTERSTED INDIAN RED FRESH ONION 50 MM SIZE 7KG RED MESH BAGS 10X40 CONTANIERS WEEKLY CNF PORT KLANG MALAYSIA
AND ALSO POTATO 80 to 100 TO GRAMS SIZE POTATO 5X40 CNF PORT KLANG MALAYSIA . Regular requirement

Please quote your Prices in USD for shipments in Indian Harbours. We will give regular order to you.

I have the client in Malaysia asking this offer.

Thanks
Dear Sir,
We are Exporter of various agro. based products like Tea, Potato, Pineapple, Fish (fresh water & marine water) Dry Fish and Poultry Egg etc. from Bangladesh.
We would be honored to make business deal with your company.Please find below our price quotation for frozen potato:
i. Product Name- Potato frozen ii.Size- 80 grm -100 grm (10-12 nos= 1kg) iii. min. order-27 m/ton 1x40' ref. cont. iv.Packing-25 Kg in bags. v. Loading port-Chittagong, Bangladesh. vi. Destination port- Port-clang, Malaysia. vii.Price CIF- US$.365.00 per M.Ton.viii. Mode of payment- 100% LC at Sight. ix. Mode of delivery- With in 21 days after receiving payment instrument. x. Inspection- SGS or equivalent on buyers A/C.
Thanking You.
Jahangir Amir

worldlinksmy

Hi Sir,
Good Evening,

My Name is Zaheer Dj from Kuala Lumpur, I am Importer of Red Onion & Potato from Pakistan,
Right now if you have order for Red Onion & Potato Please feel free to Contact me,
Further Discussion and Rate after reply we can discuss.

Thanks & Regards
I am drop for you my Contact detail,

ZAHEER DJ

Last edited by a moderator:

umang10

WE ARE INTERSTED INDIAN RED FRESH ONION 50 MM SIZE 7KG RED MESH BAGS 10X40 CONTANIERS WEEKLY CNF PORT KLANG MALAYSIA
AND ALSO POTATO 80 to 100 TO GRAMS SIZE POTATO 5X40 CNF PORT KLANG MALAYSIA . Regular requirement

Please quote your Prices in USD for shipments in Indian Harbours. We will give regular order to you.

I have the client in Malaysia asking this offer.

Thanks

Hello sir,
I am Umang Desai, CEO of Vishveshwar exim pvt.ltd, We have the Best Export Quality of Agriculture products as you can see from our below PDF been attached. We are leading Exporter from India regarding Agriculture goods and have been doing since 5 years.

Thanks and regards

Last edited by a moderator:

saeedaz

what is the quantity required,
delivery period shipping destination Malaysia
port and payment terms, awaiting for your reply thankyou.