Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Wanted - Organic moringa leaves

Register

Click Here!

gopipc

Premium Member
We are looking for a large quantity (minimum 10 MT) of Organic Moringa Leaves (in powder form). Please let us know the location and the expected price. You can PM me.

intertrade

Email me your organisation's profile and RFQ. Guaranteed supply assured with the existing own farms outsourcing contracts and full pledged solar drying process to accept, deliver required quality , quantity, plant in central Tamilnadu.

Last edited by a moderator:

gopipc

Premium Member
Requirement is 100 MT per month of Organic Moringa powder. May I know your name please?

intertrade

Requirement is 100 MT per month of Organic Moringa powder. May I know your name please?

Not possible by any single supplier*
and sourcing from many shall create qlty issues in whole lot.

This is the Stringent qlty adhering person in the F&B industry since 3 decades and I am being honest, transparent and deliver what being agreed.

You have my email address, if you are a serious buyer, take 5 hrs max and respond as Required, Indicated, else Be happy.

maddanna

We are looking for a large quantity (minimum 10 MT) of Organic Moringa Leaves (in powder form). Please let us know the location and the expected price. You can PM me.
I have planted 3000 Bhagya Moringa plants and can supply huge quantity. Already 300 plants which were planted are producing crops. The field is at Neralagudda Sira Taluk, 140 km from Bengaluru.

gopipc

Premium Member
I have planted 3000 Bhagya Moringa plants and can supply huge quantity. Already 300 plants which were planted are producing crops. The field is at Neralagudda Sira Taluk, 140 km from Bengaluru.
How many Tonnes you can supply now with the 300 plants? What quantity you can supply after all 3000 plants start yielding?

yanainds

Kindly contact us .

nafib_008

Please call me sir or send your contact number. we will come directly to meet you. Thanks.