Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted FarmLand with water source near Kodaikanal

Register

Click Here!

sapsindhu

We are interested in buying 100 Acres of farmland / agricultural land in or around Kodaikanal. There should be a reliable water source within the property.

Please let us know how to contact you for further details and discussions.

We can come for a personal meeting &property viewing sometime after 20th June and before 1st July. So, we hope to receive your response at the very earliest.

Please send us your proposals at the earliest.

Regards,

Sindhu Deepak

kaniksha

3 acres at kodikanal

Dear Sir,

well note your requirements

i have land just 3 acres near kodaikanal around 45km , which is beyond kodiakanal. we want go up from kodaikanal and which is near kerala border that area called Kilavarai. in our land having small water-course. if you interested pls. contact the below mail id

Please contact..

thanks and regards
siva

Last edited by a moderator:

manojkishan

Land in Kodaikanal.

Sir,

We have 20 acres of fertile virgin land in Genguvarpatti at the foot hill of Kodaikanal.
The site is near Manjalar Dam with good water source and plenty of coconut farms and mango farms in the near by area.

We also have around 6 acres of land in Pallangi near Kodai Hills. This piece of land is in a separate small hill with good water source where cultivation of all types of vegetables are going on.

If you are interested kindly contact me.
with regards

DHIYANESH

Mr. DHIYANESH

I would like to know the price of land/acre and other details if you can provide to me

thanking you

sudheerkumar

Please contact..

artdinu

Dear Sindhu Deepak,

Around 40 acres land available with excellent fertile soil and natural springs just above Adukkam village in Perumalmalai area of Kodaikanal.

contact if interested

anarkanu

price

Dear Sir,

well note your requirements

i have land just 3 acres near kodaikanal around 45km , which is beyond kodiakanal. we want go up from kodaikanal and which is near kerala border that area called Kilavarai. in our land having small water-course. if you interested pls. contact the below mail id

Please contact..

thanks and regards
siva
kindly advise me the price for the same and advise your contact details thru PM
gaurav

119 Acrs Fully developed Estate - in Kodaikanal Star type Bungalow in 48 cent
Coffee - 70 Acrs
Orange - 49 acrs (12000 trees)
Silver Oke Trees - 6000 (Pepper in all the trees)
Jack fruit - 3500 trees
Cashew nut - 2200 trees
Biriyani leaf - 1800 trees
Banana - 25000 plants
Open well - 4 along with free electricity
one water falls being used for irrigation
The total price of the estate is 21 cr . Every year income is 2 cr.
A bungalow in the estate
Call for more details
V K NATHAN 919025368382
We Care Realtor

trfagroproducts

Our farm situated in Palani taluk (near kodaikanal). Our farm is in three different nearby locations.Their details are :
Phase I : 7 Acres. Phaset II : 9 Acres. Phase III – 23 Acres
Phase I – Planted with 550 coconut trees aged 5 years. Drip irrigation. surrounded by Deep well – 1 no. Not NPOP certified. Situated in Palani NH road. Expected Price Rs.1.5 crore.
Phase II – NPOP certified. 650 coconut trees aged 8 years. 5000 sq.ft godown with 8000 sq.ft dying yard. Drip irrigation. Surrounded by fencing. Rain water drenches along with manure pit as prescribed by NPOP. Big Vermi-compost shed is available. Deep well – 1 No., Bore well – 3 Nos. Expected Price Rs.2.5 crores.
Phase – III – NPOP certified. 530 coconut trees and 2500 Amla trees aged 8 years. 3600 sq.ft Farm house with labour quarters. Drip irrigation. Surrounded by fencing. Rain water drenches along with manure pit as prescribed by NPOP. Deep well – 2 No., Bore well – 2 Nos. Expected Price Rs. 5 crores.
for derails pl.contact 7601821996